thirty

even writing this chapter i felt sick for them... lmaoooooo enjoy this long awaited chapter🖤

im fucking shaking." billie said anxiously as we set up the phone for the livestream.

i took her shaky hands in mine and looked into her glistening eyes.

"hey, it's gonna be ok." i pulled her into my side and kissed the top of her head.

"what are we gonna say?" she asked.

"i don't know, i guess we'll explain how we met and shit, and just answer their questions." i shrugged, trying to make it seem less daunting. this was a huge thing for both of us.

"right, ok." billie nodded.

we had the phone propped up onto a chair in front of the bed where billie and i were sitting. it took us a while to get it the right distance so we could read the comments while keeping us both in the frame.

"ready?" i gulped. billie took a deep breath and nodded, though in her eyes was a lot of fear. "i actually feel sick." i whispered as i leaned forward, pressing the 'go live.' button.

billie took my hand immediately as our stomachs churned, nervousness swallowing us whole as knots tied in our stomachs.

the views escalated quickly and the comments blew up, recognising me in seconds.

"fuck this." billie grabbed the phone. "too formal." she chuckled. she sat back down, holding the phone out in front of us.

"sooo, let's talk." she smiled at me.

"this is joey, i think a lot of you guys already know her." billie laughed at the comments. "and yes, she was the girl i was kissing in the picture."

i blushed at how exposed we were right now, but billie was next to me and that was all that mattered.

"so yeah.. i said at my show yesterday that i definitely did not want to come out to you guys how i did, but it happened." she sighed. "so we're just going to talk for a little while and tell you guys how we met before answering questions."

billie held the phone in front of the two of us as we leaned on the frame of the bed. i was holding billies hand and looking at her lovingly the whole time.

"so basically, my friends went to go get food while i was waiting in line for the meet and greet after my show."

"and joey was like, the only person in the line then." billie put in.

"right." i nodded. "so literally the second my friends leave, her car pulls up at the venue."

"and naturally i went down to say hi. as soon as i saw her. i was freaking out inside, i mean.."

i grinned at her because she's never really said this to me before.

"i never get starstruck, or like, nervous, but i just did when i saw this beautiful girl, all dressed in blohsh. it was fucking incredible."

my eyes connected with hers as i blushed a little. billie pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek, making me blush even harder.