1- Rosie.

CHAPTER ONE.

11 years ago.

To my baby girl, Not long till I'm out beautiful, I can't wait till I see your beautiful face. I can't believe we've been together for 4 years, feels like a lifetime ago when I saw you in the horrible school clothes with the shoelaces in your hair trying to fit in with the crowd. If it wasn't for the bright red hair or the sexy accent you would have been a professional barbie doll. Sorry, I'm rattling on now. What I wanted to say is I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you, no makeup at the finish line.

Love Hap x

-

Hey beautiful, one week till I see you baby girl, have you got everything planned for my return? Remember what we talked about, this time next year we'll be in our own place baby girl. I mean it, nothing is going to stop us anymore. I can't be away from you again. I can't wait to show you my new tattoos, no more happy faces for a while. It's just you and me. You're my number one lady till the end. I can't wait to see my crow on your back baby, the first thing I'm doing is giving you that crow! No makeup at the finish line baby.

Love Hap x

-

How are you baby girl?

I'm at my mum's, she's doing better, the medication is helping her breathing, Tori is here too, she sends her love. I'm coming home by Saturday so we can get the house sorted. I'm so happy about your mum coming home! Can't wait to see you!

Love Hap x

10 years ago.

-

Hey baby, we've just stopped for a quick break, thought I'd check in? How is everything? I hope you're behaving yourself and not getting into any more arguments. She isn't worth losing your job over the baby. I just wanted to say I love you and I can't wait till I see you.

Love Hap x

-

Hey Ro, they have asked me to stay for a little while longer, we had some problems come up, you know how it is. But I won't be able to come home as soon as I liked. See ya soon.

Love Hap x

-

Hey. They wanted to patch me in, it looks like they really need my help? Look I'll stay here and come and see you in a few weeks yeah or you can come up to me? I'll message you before.

Hap x

-

Hey Rosie. I have spoken with the prez and he doesn't think it's a good idea me coming up there all the time or you coming up here, it could be dangerous, But when I come and see my mum I'll come down and see you.

Happy x

-

Look, it's not going to work.. me here and you there, I think we need a call it quits. That's okay, right? No hard feelings.

Happy.

Rosie-

Hey hap

I know you don't want to talk, I get the message when you didn't reply to the last time I tried. I just thought you should know.

I'm pregnant, 2 months actually.

So congratulations on becoming a dad, I thought that you deserve to know face to face but I can't seem to get a hold of you and your ma won't tell me where you moved to.

We may not be together but don't abandon your child, if you don't reply I will understand that it's not meant to be and I will not force it on you.

Love Rosie x

Happy-

Sorry darling but that's not my child, heard all about you when we broke up. Don't try and pin that kid on me. Have a nice life Rosie, wish you all the best.

Happy x

That was it, That is how I lost the love of my life and If he doesn't want to claim our child I won't force him. I just hope he sees his mistake in a few years. I'm not going to force a man to be a dad when he doesn't want to be, I grew up without a dad. My child will have the best life from just me and my family. Screw Happy Lowman.

But Happy didn't know someone had got hold of his phone, he didn't know someone replied, he didn't know someone ruined his chances of seeing his child for 10 years.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally edited.

Comment and vote!