Epilogue

Its been 5 years since we moved to Italy and I can honestly say it was the best idea Happy has ever made.

When he told me that we was going to Italy I started to panic, what about jobs, schools and mostly the club. But Happy put my mind to rest, he had already set that all up. Harley went to school 20 minutes from our house, Happy was opening his own garage for bikes and old vintage cars and me? Well Happy also bought me a shop, so I can start up fresh again.

The last 5 years have been utterly amazing, we had to expend our house for a few more rooms as we did end up having another baby, but he is our last. So now we have Harley who is 16, the triplets who are nearly 6 and little Harry who is 2.

It has been 3 years since Happy proposed, but because I was pregnant I wanted to wait, but waiting turned into years until today. Today is my wedding day, the day I marry my best friend.

We are getting married on the beach, all the sons are coming over to spend this time with us, they have been amazing. We visit all the time on school holidays. Ma and Dad always come over here to see the children as well, my mum actually accidentally got pregnant last year but her body couldn't cope so she sadly had a miscarriage.

"Are you ready baby girl?" Dad said coming into the room.

"Yes. Am I making the right choice dad?" I said nervously.

"No baby girl, you have 5 children from the man. He moved his whole life to Italy just for you. His a keeper" he said telling me what I already know.

"Okay, okay. Yes I'm good, let's get me married"

While walking down the aisle, my eyes only connected with Happy, he looks so handsome in his suit.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do" Dad said putting my hand into Happy's.

"Dearly beloved.." Happy cut off the priest much to my annoyance

"Can we skip this bit and get straight to the I do?" Happy said laughing which made everyone else laugh.

"Well of course, repeat after me. I Happy Lowman take you Rosie Tellford Samuel to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward."

"I Happy Lowman take you Rosie Tellford Samuel to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward" He said sliding my ring on.

"Now Rosie repeat after me, I Rosie Tellford Samuel take you Happy Lowman to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward" I said sliding his ring on.

"Do it do it!" The sons chanted at Happy who looked embarrassed

"I also promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my harley" he said making everyone laugh and the priest look offended.

"Now, with the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" which made Happy kiss me.

A few hours later we was all under the marquee, some people were dancing and some were talking and drinking, it's been a lovely day and I'm so happy that I am now officially Rosie Lowman, who would have known. It's nearly time to cut the cake and have our first dance, but before I wanted to dance with my dad.

"Will I be able to steal you away for a dance daddy?" I asked him sweetly.

"Of course baby girl" he said taking my hand.

'I loved her first' started playing, which made me tear up. I can't believe I finally have a dad who walked me down the aisle and is dancing with my at my wedding. I am so happy and thankful for this man in my life.

"I can't believe my little girl is all grown up" He said with tears in his eyes.

"I will always need my dad" I said hugging him tighter.

When the end of the song finished, Happy cut in and took me away from him for our first dance.

'My girl' started to play which made me laugh, I gave Happy the choice of what to pick as our first dance song, I couldn't believe he would pick such an old song.

"I love you Mrs Lowman"

"I love you Mr Lowman"

"I can't wait to get home, helping plan a wedding is stressful, can we just have a stress free life from now on?" He said dramatically

"Well, we need to add another room to the house" I said laughing at him.

"Why?" He said annoyed.

"Because we're adding another family member" I said to him slowly waiting for him to understand

"Your pregnant?" He said shocked.

"I'm pregnant" I said proudly

"WERE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!" He screamed which everyone cheered to.

I'm going to Love Hap for the rest of my life.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

THE END!

I'm not liking this ending so it will problem change.

I'm going to edit the whole book when I have the chance.

Comment and vote!