1 0

Two weeks later

Two weeks later

It's been nearly two months since me and Harley has moved to charming, the shop is opening tonight, Harley has settled in to her new school and Happy has been around so much that it feels like he lives with us. Harley and Happy are so close that it doesn't feel like they have only known each other for 2 months it feels like his always been there. My mum will be here officially next week, her house is sold and she bought the first house we picked, I'm excited for her. She will be helping out in the shop.

For me and happy, that's a different story. Whenever we see each other it's always hugs and a few head kisses, he flirts sometimes but I try not to let it affect me. I'm trying so hard to move on but his charming smile and deep voice pulls me back in.

I only have to sort out the food and drinks for tonight, I have a assistant manager starting with three nurses that wasn't happy with how St Thomas's operate, they don't like how everyone's business is spoken about and I have one doctor who is actually my cousin who is moving from Scotland.
Life is good, Harley is happy that she has her dad and her extended family in the form of SONS; which I have realised that is the motorbike club. I have only met a handful of the men from the group, I had a few of the prospects helping with the decoration which happy made them help which is how we got the shop to open so much earlier then expected. I have the understanding that a lot of people in charming don't get along with the sons; I know they aren't just a club, I know they do illegal things on the side but as long as Harley or my family don't get hurt I don't care,

I have noticed a few of the men call Happy *Killa* when greeting them so he must be the enforcer which I find fits him completely. He always had the worst temper so it really doesn't surprise me that he kills. It doesn't change the fact that he was the middy 13 year old I fell in love with.

Harley was meant to be coming to the opening then staying for a little while then my cousin is going to take her home so I can enjoy the night. Harley is excited to see the new shop opening and spend time with family as she has only seen my cousin a few times when we went up to Scotland.

"Mum are you ready yet? Dad said he will be there soon?" She said holding up her new phone.

Happy bought her a new phone so they can FaceTime when he goes away. Something I wasn't happy about but couldn't say nothing as she was so happy.

"Yes baby, let me just lock up. You look beautiful" I said to her, she looks so much like happy that it's scary.

She has a black skater dress on with trainers and her red hair curled. She still takes after me with the trainers, I can't wear heels for the life of me.

"So do you ma, dad will think your the most stunning girl in the world" she said smiling.

I was wearing the exact same as Harls, she picked the idea of matching as she wants everyone to know she's my daughter which is not hard to notice from the matching fire truck hair.

I locked up and started making my way to the car, on the way we made small talk about school and her plans with her dad this weekend, it didn't take long to get to the shop and I can see all the Harley's parked outside blocking the road, lucky we have a parking space behind the shop for me and the workers so I parked there.

As I was walking round the building to go inside I hear whistles coming from the group of men by the bikes, I see Happy glaring at them and telling them all to shut up as he made his way to me.

"Ready for the big opening baby girl?" He asked me while giving Harley a hug then me.

"Yes, been a long time coming, I'm so excited!" I beamed at him.

"Come on then ma it's cold out here" Harley said making everyone laugh.

"HRH is now open for business!"I said while opening the door,

I heard all cheers and claps making me smile and turn on the light. I see everyone looking around taking in the clinic. I'm so proud of it I can't stop smiling.

A few hours later.

Harley left with Marnie about an after we arrived so I've finally decided to enjoy myself and have a few drinks, right now I'm sitting on Happys lap while talking he is talking to his brothers that's what he likes to call them, they are all nice men and have treated me with the utmost respect, I can honestly say I'm so glad they have accepted me into there big family.

I'm done hiding my feelings for Happy. Tonight I will tell him I'm still in love with him and hopefully he still feels the same way.
------------

Comment, Vote. It's not edited!