6 - Happy.

'Hey baby, you looking forward to a day out with your dad? I bought some presents for you and your mum. Chocolates for my ladies.' I said while giving her the chocolates.

'Look, mum! Dad brought us chocolates.' Harley said while walking into a room which I assume Ro is in.

'Ah that's lovely of him, did you say thank you?' She said while looking at Harley.

'Thanks dad!' Harley said while grinning at me.

"That's fine kid, I was thinking of going to the park then meeting some of my brothers. I can show you your dads job and you can meet the other kids around your age if you want? If it's okay with your mum?" I said while looking at both of them.

I could see Harley getting excited about meeting people her own age here and making friends and I can see Ro being worried, I know she what she thinks it's going to be like because I've taken her to a party at the clubhouse in New York.

'Ro it's just a few of the brothers and old lady's, no drinks. I wouldn't bring my kid around that I promise.' I said while putting her mind to rest.

'Okay I trust you.' she said while smiling.

Them three words meant more to me then she realised. She still trusts me after everything I put her through, that's why I love this girl.

'Let's go, dad, mum we will see you later. Have a good day!' Harley said while dragging my hand out the door.

'I'll ring you when we have finished unpacking for my mum, are you having dinner here? I know my mum will love to see you, she always talks about you.' Ro said while laughing at me being dragged.

'Yeah can do, are you sure she's okay with me being there? I know your mum she's really overprotective of you Ro.'

Nobody but my mum and Roxanne can scare me, the woman is the strongest ladies I know, they have both brought up two trouble makers for children on their own and make the most of it, they struggled every day worked 2 jobs to make sure I and Ro didn't need anything and never complained once. I can see Ro is turning into a mini Roxanne and I'm so fucking proud of her, of how she brought up our kid.

'Yeah she understands, she doesn't blame you.' she said looking at me.

'Hurry up dad!' Harley said

'See you later Ro.' I said while smiling at her.

'I'll see you both later, make friends baby. Granny and I will be waiting for you later.' she said while trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

While getting into the car Harley was talking about all the exciting things that she wants to do today.

"Dad, can we meet your friends first? I don't want to go to the park just yet." She said looking at me while I was driving.

"Yeah course, I'll warn you now they may look big and scary but they are all big teddy bears," I said chucking while imaging Tig acting like a child.

"That's fine, I don't get scared easier. Mum took me to self-defence lessons to make sure I don't get hurt." She said proudly.

"Did you know, did you learn some cool moves?"

"Yes, I put a boy twice my size on the floor and make him cry," she said laughing

"That's my girl," I said looking at her proudly.