13.

A/N: after my incidental upload this morning, I immediately decided to finish this chapter to make up for it. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment! I always love reading those :)

Enjoy!

It's been a couple of hours since their big fight and Camila starts to feel guiltier and guiltier. She really didn't know Lauren had such a hard time with her sexuality, otherwise she wouldn't have made such an insensitive comment.

"Walz, don't beat yourself up over it, you didn't know," Dinah says as she sits down next to Camila. "I shouldn't have pushed her Dinah. It kind of was my fault a little bit," she responds as Normani walks in. "Are you still upset about the fight? You normally don't care at all about your fights with Lauren," she says as she sits on the chair opposite of Camila, who is nervously biting her bottom lip. "I know, I know, but this was different. This was really real," she tries to explain, "I mean, it's always real, but this time it was heavy, if that makes sense."

Normani and Dinah both nod, because it does make sense. Normally their fights are very petty and no one really cares, but their best friends actually got hurt this time. Normani is the first to speak up again, since Camila is biting her nails as she's looking out the window and Dinah is just looking at Normani for help. "I think Lauren might be at the beach, if you want to talk, you know?" she offers. Camila immediately sits up straight. "Really? I've got to go and apologise!"

Before Normani and Dinah can protest, Camila stands up and runs out the house. She might have forgotten how big the beach actually is, so she walks around for about an hour when she decides to sit down for a second. Walking in sand is a fucking workout, okay? Looking at the waves that keep crashing on the sand, she takes off her shoes and puts her feet in the sand. She has always loved the feeling of sand between her fingers and toes. She will worry about the whole shower process later. As she's doing this, she starts thinking about everything that has happened in the last couple of days. She has probably never been this stressed in her life. Of course it had to happen to her that the moment she's finally dating someone, she needs to fake date the co-star she has hated for years. She hasn't slept for days and it's very hard to handle Lauren's snarky comments on zero sleep and a shitload of caffeine.

After a while of thinking about basically everything, she feels a presence next to her. She looks up and Lauren is standing next to her, in the process of sitting down beside her. "Hi?" Camila says, kind of surprised that Lauren would sit down with her. "I have been looking for you for hours. I didn't expect to see you," she explains.

Lauren nods. "Didn't want to be found, I guess," and this time Camila nods. "I'm sorry!" They say at the same time. "What?" Camila asks, raising her eyebrows, "What are you sorry for?" she genuinely asks Lauren. Lauren raises her eyebrows in surprise too. "I completely snapped at you? What are you sorry for?" Camila shakes her head in disagreement. "No, no, you were right to snap at me! I completely disrespected you and I should have known you were only comfortable in your sexuality at work and I do always tell you what to do and it genuinely isn't my intenti-," before she can continue she is cut off by a raspy chuckle from Lauren. "Okay, okay. Calm down there, before you actually fucking choke. There was no way you could have known that Camila, it's okay," she says honestly. Camila just nods, chewing on her bottom lip, clearly deep in thought. "I promise Cabello, I'm not angry anymore," Lauren tries to reassure the brown eyed girl. Camila shakes her head, "I know, yeah. I just," she stops to think as Lauren just nods along, waiting patiently. "Do you not feel comfortable in your sexuality? I mean, you're always so..." she once again bites her lip in thought. "Sooo...?" Lauren tries. Camila blushes a bit before she continues. "Well, you kind of, you know. You flirt with me sometimes? Like. I know you don't mean it, because you obviously don't like me, but I just mean, that's you being comfortable right? Like, that's good right?" she rambles on and on before Lauren has to stop her again. "I didn't know you had a rambling problem, Cabello," Lauren laughs. Camila chuckles as she's still blushing like an extremely ripe strawberry. "Just when I'm nervous," she says softly. Lauren raises her eyebrows. "Oh, interesting. So I make you nervous?" she smirks.

If it was possible, Camila would blush even more. She points at Lauren's face. "That! That's what I meant with the flirting!" Lauren just laughs in response at the younger girl's antics. "Yeah, I know. I like to do it because you always get so uptight about it. It's funny," she raises her shoulders as an indication that she doesn't really care. "I am not uptight!" Camila exclaims as she slaps Lauren's arm. "Well.." Lauren starts, but she doesn't get to finish that sentence. "No, I am not! I could prove it," Camila says cockily. Lauren raises one eyebrow. "And how do you plan on doing th-," she immediately stops talking when Camila bites her lip and leans in, clearly looking at Lauren's. Lauren quickly shuffles aside as she pushes Camila away by her head, blushing furiously. "What the fuck Cabello?" Camila just laughs loudly. "Oh, so all that flirting was just talk then?" she winks, which makes Lauren blush even more, because that was weirdly attractive. "Okay, damn Camila. You win this time," Lauren chuckles as she scratches her neck nervously. The other girl's expression quickly turns serious again. "But you do feel comfortable being bisexual around me then? Right?" she asks nervously. Lauren looks at the sea and thinks for a little while, but then she nods. "Yeah, I do," she finally says, which makes Camila smile before Lauren continues. "I mean, you're gay as shit, so it would be weird if you'd be freaked out by it." This earns her a slap once again. "Stop hitting me you kinky lesbian!" Lauren exclaims as she shuffles away from the tiny brunette, which makes Camila laugh. Lauren laughs along, before she talks again. "Not all lesbians agree with bisexuality, though, so, yeah. I do feel comfortable around you," she says seriously, which makes Camila smile again. "Those lesbians are stupid and should shut the fuck up," she says seriously, which makes Lauren laugh, "but I'm really glad you get to be you on set." Lauren smiles. "Thanks." 

Camila nods as she stands up from the sand and wipes as much of the sand away as she can. "That might have been the first civil conversation we've ever had," she thinks out loud. Lauren nods in agreement. "Yeah, shit. I still think you're annoying as fuck, though," she says, but before she gets slapped again, she's sprinting towards the house. "Last at the house has to cook tonight!" she yells and Camila immediately takes off after her. "You had a head start! Also, you don't want me to cook, I'll burn the fucking house down!" she yells at Lauren's back.