Chapter-8 One rule broken already

~ Because that's all any woman wants is a man who's gonna fight ~

An:Thank you for all the votes guys, you guys are awesome! much love comment and vote more it surely makes my day.

Lily's pov

I clench my jaw as Adam's harsh words keep on disturbing my thoughts. What do I mean to him? Who am I to him?

"I hate you ,you disgust me."

"I hate you, you disgust me, I don't know how or whatever you did to make Damien think you would be suitable for me, "

Didn't my feelings mean anything to him? Why is he being like this never once did Adam raised his voice at me he never treated me or made me feel like I'm nobody to him.

Then why?

The cold liquid seeps down my throat sniffing slightly I wipe my tears knowing crying won't make anything better.

I need to stop over thinking about it.

I freeze when I hear my phone buzz definitely knowing who would it be.

Eli: Hey baby are you coming to the party? you better or else.

I give out a throaty chuckle texting back.

Me:hell yeah just give me a few minutes to hit the floor.

Eli:fuck yeah we're gonna hit that floor;) ,I'm giving you twenty minutes to pick your ass up and get ready.

God Eli and her impatient ass, my mind says , I give out a groan as another message pops on my screen.

Eli: You're sneaking out aren't you? sure about it tho?

I inhale Sharply knowing what the consequences would be if Adam finds out but it's my life.

Fine go ahead ,if we get caught you and I know both know Adam's not gonna like it he'll punish us.

I shudder at the thought of him punishing me that would be bad, really bad in mafia we're taught not to disobey our brothers or parents which I don't have any so it goes on my fiancé or my guardian. Never did once Damien told me what to do, with Damien it was different I was free to go anywhere and crash parties in the house.Without making up my mind I text back.

Me:Hell yeah ! I'm positive be there in 20 minutes.

Adam's definitely not home he's gone somewhere God knows where but I'm pretty sure it's related to his 'mafia' but I'm not sure about Elizus and xander this could be a risk if I Wanted to sneak out from the back door I had to make sure Elizus and Xander weren't roaming around since my room's at the top like really top there was no way I could sneak out from my window.

God what now?

Finally knowing what to do I dash into the bathroom with my clothes hanging loosely in my arm, I hum In agreement when I look up at myself in the mirror my white blouse was tucked inside my black leather skirt and my black heels made me stand taller then I usually was I didn't cake my face with any make-up just a light lip gloss,Completed the look .

Eli:I'm here.

I halted in my steps the voice in the back of my head was I sure? I felt a little guilt overwhelming me going against adam but knowing it was my first and the last party and Eli was persuading me to have fun and come
So why not?

Chill bruh this is the last party I won't go to any from now on.

Make sure you don't get caught, my subconscious chriped in annoyance.