Locked

By the time sanyukta finished her overtime shift it was nearly 11.30 pm,and she was arch tired from all the working causing a yawn to escape from her mouth.

“sanyukta,chalo mai tumhe bhi drop kardeta hun Tanya ke sath,itni raat hogayi hai taxi mile ya na mile.”

Joy offered standing from his desk as well.

“nahi it’s fine mai chali jaaungi,wese bhi tum logon ko dusre raaste jaana hai.”

She denied biting back another yawn.

“you sure?

Chal na chhod dega Joy.”

Tanya insisted.

“nahi Tanya it’s okay,mujhe chhodne jaoge toh bahut time waste hoga.

Itna bhi late nahi hua hai,i’m sure taxi mil jayega.

Chalo mai ab chalti hun,bye guys good night.”

She collected her stuffs en walked out of the hall receiving 'good night ' greets at her back.

On reaching out of the building as she looked for a taxi her phone buzzed with vidushi's number, which she received that Instant.

"Hello. "

"kahan ho tum.? "

Vidushi asked straight from the other end.

"abhi abhi shift khatam hua hai  ,mai nikal rahi hun ghar ke liye.

Tum kahan ho.? "

"mai bhi ghar ke liye nikal gayi hun, kashyap aya hai yahan pick karne.

Achha tum thodi dair wahin ruko hum pahunchte hain. "

"nahi vidushi yahan andhera hogaya hai, wait karne se achha mai sidha ghar chali jaati hun, tum bhi.... "

Sanyukta paused herself suddenly noticing someone particular passing by the road on a bike, and her forehead creased a little.

"sanaya.? "

She was somewhere sure she just saw sanaya on a bike behind someone, someone who wasn't Randhir, and she shrugged deciding not to hover over it much.

"kya hua?

Uss chudail ka naam kyun liya?

Vo hai kya wahan.? "

Vidishi enquired obviously hearing 'sanaya'name from her mouth.

"uh.. Nahi. Kuch nahi, mai ghar pahunchti hun, thik hai?

Bye. "

On disconnecting the call she left for her home, not intending to reach late.

--------
The next morning Nambiar industries was in pin drop silence for two reasons.

One for Nirman's anger over every small issue, another for the upcoming board meeting for which all were alert.

Seated on their respective desks sanyukta and her colleagues were stealing glances at the conference room, waiting for the meeting to get over so that they could get the results ,en hoping Nirman wouldn't blast on them.

Some half and hour passed when Sanyukta finally spotted parth coming out of the hall followed by few other people and he approached her desk waving at her.

"kya hua?

Kaisa gaya meeting.? "

She enquired, aware of her colleagues were too listening to her outta eagerness.