Banters

Sanyukta passed a pointed look at Randhir,while Nirman glanced in between Randhir and Her before breaking his silence.

“Uh really?

Well Done Sanyukta,good work.”

Sanyukta nodded her head at him quietly,not really knowing how to react

while Parth showed her a thumbs  up from behind Nirman.

“So people get back to your work and gentlemen we should resume the meeting in my cabin.”

Nirman added  eyeing his associates who went back inside his cabin,along with him whereas sanyukta’s colleagues gathered near her desk to praise her for the good work.

“sanyukta tumhare office gayi thi.?”

Parth asked in a low voice seating next to Randhir’s chair,to which Randhir nodded his head as a yes.

“improvement.

So kya reasons diye Sanyukta ne tumhe wapas convince karne ke liye.?”

Parth narrowed his gaze curiously.

“nothing much bas 2-3 angry stares, stubbornness, and our usual banters.”

Randhir shrugged nonchalantly,earning a pointed look from  parth in return.

“chalo at least you came back for the project.”

Parth took a sip from his coffee mug.

“who told you i came back for the project.?”

Randhir arched his brow at him,grabbing his attention.

“Then for what.?”

“to make Agarwal resign from this office.”

As soon as the words left randhir’s mouth Parth choked on his coffee ,and started coughing uncontrollably.

“are you okay Mr Kashyap.?”

Nirman asked diverting his attention from the file up to him.

“uh yeah i’m okay.”

Parth replied quickly accepting the glass of water offered by Randhir beside him,then shot him an incredulous look.

“Are you joking.?”

“tum mere saale nahi ho jo mai tumse yahan mazaq karunga.”

Randhir rolled his eyes.

“seriously?

Sanyukta yahan se resign karegi toh jayegi kahan.?”

Parth kept his voice low as much as possible.

“kahin bhi..*pause*

Or maybe mere office.”

Came Randhir’s quick reply en Parth’s eyes widened a little.

“huh.

in your dreams.
wese ye khayal kyun aya hai tumhare dimag me? I mean she is good here.”

“Right.

With an over arrogant boss.”

“as if you are any less.”

“at least she won’t get hurt.”

“only physically.”

Parth retorted back hence Randhir kept mum afterwards getting the meaning of his words.

The duo maintained silence afterwards as Nirman started the meeting ,while Randhir kept thinking over parth’s words again and again.

Wasn’t he right?