CHAPTER FIFTY SIX - REAL

A/N: Hey guys, this is a short chapter and it's not quite instructive but I had to split my chapter in two. Next one should follow close behind!
__ __

I ran my hands over my arms in order to warm up a little as I made my way to the gas station's phone booth I stopped at

I ran my hands over my arms in order to warm up a little as I made my way to the gas station's phone booth I stopped at. My mind was so full of different information that it turned out to be hard for me to focus on the road after the visions I had back at the car rental shop. The nose bleeds came back for the third time, and the visions seemed different somehow, and I knew there was only one person that could help me with that, and answer my questions.

"Hello?" my brother's voice echoed through the receiver.

"Haze, it's me," I let him know. "Are you busy right now?"

"Hale, hey. No I'm not busy, I was just thinking about you. Is everything alright?" he asked, concerned. It's like he sensed something was up with me without even seeing me.

"Yeah um, I—I... I went to the car-rental shop today. I met the family," I told him without waiting. "I know we agreed on going there together, but—"

"Hayley, god damnit!" he cut me off quite angrily. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"I'm sorry okay? I just didn't think and went there on an impulse," I apologized sincerely. "A—and I had other flashes there."

"Of course you did! But you didn't answer my question, are you alright?" he asked again, I could hear he seemed worried.

"I don't know, Hayden!" I yelled in frustration, out of nowhere, as I rubbed my forehead with my free hand. "I-I'm sorry," I apologized right away. "It's just that... Everything I saw let me know that Michael is still in danger, and I have no idea what to do to keep him safe, I—I don't know what to do, I—"

"Hey it's okay, breathe," my brother soothed me as he noticed I was panicking at that point. "Where are you? I'm coming to get you so that you can tell me everything."

"No, Haze, I—I'll be fine. I'm on my way to Neverland," I told him, as I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. "I just—I wanted to ask you something. I feel like my gift has evolved. I... I don't know, it's probably idiotic to even think that but," I stopped for a second and exhaled heavily. "I can see or hear the dates when the visions take place now."

"You what? How?" he asked, confused. Apparently, this was new to him too.

"When I had this vision at Latoya's, I remember seeing this newspaper on the table, it was from 1996, which means that if I don't do anything for her before, she'll stay with Jack and he will beat the crap out of her for four more years, and I can't let this happen," I told him, and he stayed silent. He was probably trying to wrap his mind around what I was telling him. "And in the flashes I had today, I heard a date on the radio, in the car Michael will be driving when he'll meet with the Chandler-Schwartz. May 16th, 1992."