A Helping Hand

(Austin's POV)

Everyone was surprised about what Michael said. Even Autumn.

"What that is impossible I have no recollection of being her. I don't even look like her."

"That's funny because I can recall you were turned into a werewolf recently."

Everyone fell silent and me and Autumn looked at each other. Michael laughed.

"I'm right. You knew you and Austin couldn't hide it forever."

"Austin how could you lie to us. How could you lie to me. I'M YOUR SISTER YOU CAN TRUST ME" Julia said with anger and tears streaming down her face.

"Julia" I said in a sad tone. "We were going to tell you sooner or later when we were all save."

"How much I would love to see you two fight I think we should be getting back to my place. Right love?" Michael said looking at Autumn.

Autumn growled and Michael smirked and kissed her.

"Kiss me again and I'll make sure it will be the last kiss you ever have" she said.

"Come on babe don't be like that" he said.

"DON'T call me babe. I will NEVER be yours."

"You know I can change your mind real quick. Now enough talk let's start going."

Autumn got pushed to the ground and I ran to help her. While we were walking back I could hear James and Michael talking but I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I looked at Autumn. She was so mad. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.

"What's up with you? You had that mad expression every since Michael and James started talking."

"I... I just don't like what they are talking about. James is talking about helping Michael out with his plans."

"What? Why all the bad thing that Michael has done! And he wants to work with him!"

"Maybe it's all a part of a plan or something."

"Maybe..."

We finally make it back to Michael's home and he put us in his jail cell. I sat on the bed and my sister sat away from me not looking at me. Autmun sat next to me and smiled.

"I must be nice having a family that cares about you..." she said.

Me and Julia looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about? Doesn't your mom, dad, and brother love you" I said.

Autumn didn't say a word and looked down. She had tears running down her face. I tried to hug her but she pushed me.

We sat in silent for a couple of minutes until Autumn looked up and dried her tears.

"My mom... I only heard stories about her. I bet she was a lovely person" she said.

"Did they get a divorce or something" Julia said.

Autumn looked down and didn't respond.

"Oh I'm sorry... I bet she was a great woman. Did you remember what she looks like?"

"She died a couple of minutes after giving birth to me... I almost died too but my brother shows me pictures of her and talks the world of her whenever he gets the chance."

"Autumn... I'm sorry to hear that but at least you get to hear stories about how amazing she was" I said trying to be positive.

"I guess..." Tears started to roll down her face.