7

Jaeden put his hand over me to prevent me from hitting the dashboard in front of me. Don't get me wrong,I did put my seatbelt on. I guess he did that for extra protection. Thank god he got the chance to stop the car before it hits the car that was coming through.

"Jess,are you ok?!" I look at him and he got a small cut on his forehead which made me worried. I instantly grabbed his face to take a closer look at it. He just looks at me without any expression. "Dude,you got a cut." He hold my wrist down as he look at me in my eyes.

"It's okay,I'm fine as long as you are." He whispered which made my heart melted. He's definitely not okay. I take off my seatbelt which made him confused. "I'm driving,get out from your seat." I got out of the car instantly before he protest. I walk over to his side and he opened the door as he walk out.

"Get back in the passenger seat,Jess. It's not like I have a brain damage." I look at him annoyedly with my hand on my hip. Boys are so annoying,honestly. "How do you know that,huh? Just let me drive. Or you don't trust me?" He look at me with guilt as I stated that. I'm so smart.

"No,I do trust you. Fine,just drive." I smirked as he walk towards the passenger side while I started getting in the car. I start the engine and speed up to where we're supposed to be at by now. I glance at him every now and then since I'm very worried about his small cut. I know it's small but it could be dangerous.
_ _ _
I'm at Jaeden's house since I decided to help him with his small cut. So here we are sitting beside each other at the dining table. I'm slowly wiping the blood on his small cut which made him flinch a little. I stopped as I look at him worriedly. "I'm sorry. I'll be gentle,I promise." I bite my bottom lip before continuing what I was doing. Thankfully it's not that deep. "You know,there's no need for all of this."

"Shut up,I'm being sincere. Besides,if I don't do this,you won't do it and you'll ended up getting infection which will lead to some horrible shit." He scoffed at my statement which I decided to ignore. When I'm focusing on something,I'm focusing on something.

I put some ointment on it and blow on it a little to let the ointment dry faster. I smile in satisfaction as I look at my work on his forehead. "Alright,it's done." I clapped my hands happily before cleaning up my work space. I could feel him staring at me which made me look at him in confusion. "Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry for overreacting about you and Jeremy which definitely put you in danger. I don't know why I did what I did,honestly." I look at him with a reassuring smile while he's looking at me with a sorry expression. He's so cute when he's apologizing. "It's cool. At least you admitted that it's your fault."

I was about move to get up but then he out of nowhere pressed his lips on mine softly. My eyes widen as he did this. Should I kiss him back? I've never kissed anyone,what if I'm a horrible kisser? Before I could kiss him back,he pulled away. Damn you,anxiety.

"I'm sorry. You must've hated that but I don't." I look at him not knowing what to say or how to react. Why can't I say anything? Ohmygod,this is bad. "Umm..it's o-okay. I uh..I should go." I grabbed my things before standing up. I started walking towards the door and stopped my track as I turned around smiling at him.

"Get better soon,bye." I rushed out of the house as I mumbled curses to myself. I quickly get in my house and head upstairs to my room. I locked my bedroom door and tossed everything on my bed before taking out my phone. I need to tell Clary. I quickly call her hoping she'd pick up. Thankfully,she did.

Yeah,what's up?

"Hey,something happened to me and I don't know what to do or how to feel about it."

What? How's that even possible? Ohmygod,are you high? I told you to stay away from dru-

"Jaeden kissed me,goddamnit!"

What?! Dude,are you sure that wasn't a dream?

"Dude,why would I dream about such things? What do you think I am?!"

I'm sorry. But how was it?!

"I-I didn't really kiss him back so.."

Ohmygod,I can tell how awkward that moment was. But why didn't you though? Do you not like him anymore?

"I do like him but maybe it's because that was my first kiss."

You're so lucky that your crush is your first kiss,honey.

"Focus,will you?"

Ok,sorry. But what do you mean you don't know how to feel about it?

"I mean,we kinda got into an argument before that happened so I don't know if he did that because he's sorry or he's just trying to play with my heart."

Wait,what did you guys argue about?

"He was being nosy about my relationship with Jeremy. He thinks I'm in an intimate relationship with him."

More like jealous,honey. Ohmygod,this is so cute.

"Clare,there's nothing cute about this. How am I gonna face Jaeden after this?"

You should calm down,okay? Just pretend like nothing happened. It's not like you'll be seeing him everyday. By the way,what about Jeremy?

"What about him?"

Ohmygod,you don't like him anymore?

"I like both Jaeden and Jeremy. But what about what happened? What does that kiss mean?"

Look,don't think too much about it since it clearly stresses you out. Just act like nothing happened. Meanwhile,hang with Jeremy. Maybe you'll get the chance to kiss both of your crush in a day?

"Wow,very helpful. Fuck off,I'm hanging up."

Have fun~

I hang up on her with an annoyed sigh. How the hell am I going to pretend like nothing happened? That was my first kiss. Damnit,Jessica. Why didn't you kiss him back? At least that wouldn't make things turned out that awkward.

Love,Chips167.