14 - Jaessica

This chapter is for Jaessica shipper only but if you're a Jessemy shipper,go to next chapter. ;)

"I will go out with-you know what? Let's make this easier for me. Since I like you both equally and doesn't really matter who I'm gonna date cuz I don't play favourites,why don't one of you decide who's willing to let go of me so I could date the other person?" I smiled widely and that statement made both of them look at each other. Jaeden's looking at Jeremy with a sad look.

Jeremy turned to me after a little while of staring at Jaeden. Did they somehow had a conversation? Whatever it is,I will never know what they were talking about. "Jess,I like you a lot and I'll never stop. I liked you since we first met which is at your locker when I was asking you for your number. Jaeden right here is one of my best friends and he will always be."

Jeremy look at Jaeden and smile at him before turning back to face me. "I,myself would love to see you and Jaeden to be together so Jess,will you please go out with Jaeden instead?" I chuckled at what he said before hugging him tightly. I'm so touched at how understanding he is. I pulled away and stand beside Jaeden.

"Thanks,man." Jaeden said to Jeremy before Jeremy walks away with a smile. I turned to Jaeden with a smile and he's smirking. "Not that you care but you look very hot in that dress." I chuckled and he pull me into a kiss which I kiss him back happily.

I've never thought that two of my crushes would like me back. But just a fun little fact,miracle happens. The moral of the story is that always believe in that statement.

Miracle happens.

Love,Chips167.
-THE END-
(Unless you ship Jessemy,read the next one🙃)