chapter-10

It was a sunny day, a beautiful sunny day, a perfect day..... Ruhaan thought looking at Mishti who has her eyes closed and was enjoying the sun on her beautiful face, in that moment he envied even the sun, for it was kissing her face without any qualms, without any guilt, without any regrets...

He had gotten ready to spend the day with her, had jumped at the opportunity, in fact. But he had no idea where he'd take her.... He didn't know what she'd like....! then he'd let his instinct guide him and brought her here...the here was a hillside....it was a beautiful place....and they could even see the rainbows there all the time....it was so peaceful.... unlike his chaotic life, but he didn't want to think about his chaotic life now, he wanted to live this moment with her, enjoy this moment, cherish and imprint this moment in his memory.

"This is so beautiful" Mishti breathed looking at the rainbows

"Yes" Ruhaan agreed looking at her

"Happy Christmas Ruhaan" she said and kissed his cheek. The emotion was too much for Ruhaan, he didn't say anything. No one.....no one had ever wished him anything, let alone a festival.... All his life he was treated like an insect....!!

Poor hated him because he was a competition for them, rich hated him because he was filthy and might taint their shiny expensive shoes...a lump formed in his throat....he hadn't cried when he went hungry for days, he didn't cry when the street thugs had beat him within an inch to death, he didn't cry when he was shooed off from the only place he could call home.....all this happened when he was a kid, and even then he was more in control of his emotions and never succumbed to the urge to cry his heart out.....but now, when he was thirty, a simple wish from this girl was making him go all teary....how ironic is that!! 

"Tell me something" asked Mishti

"Tell you what?"

"Anything, everything..... Whatever comes to your mind.....or heart" she said, looking at him like he was the only thing in the world that mattered...... He has never mattered to anyone. Ever. But now he mattered. To her. The thought spread a warm liquid in his heart

    "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

     Thou art more lovely and more temperate"

She smiled at him "Do you always quote Shakespeare to all your dates?" There was a hint of jealousy in her voice.... He liked that.

"I hated Shakespeare before I met you....but I can't help it if all his quotes are seem to be made for you" he looked at her and  found her blushing hard....he leaned and Nuzzled her neck, playfully biting it then licking the sting off, she hissed and being encouraged by her response he started kissing her more passionately "you're so beautiful Mishti" he said between his kisses "so beautiful that I forget to breath when I look at you" more kissing "all day it's only you I think about, dream about" he took her earlobe  in his mouth and started sucking it, then blowing at it softly..."you're making me crazy with want Mishti, I can't think straight when you're around"

"Well, it's only fair, since I can't think straight even when you're not around" said Mishti between his ministrations. He looked at her and for the first time he looked like a boy.... Not a beast that he pretended to be..... His face was so vulnerable....it made him look so young, and.....lonely? His expression went blank before she could decipher more. He tugged her hair, not tight enough to hurt but firmly and tilted her face up

"I hate it when someone else looks at you, it makes me want to kill them....you're my muse and only I have the right to worship you, adore you, cherish you.....taint you" and before she could say anything he smashed his mouth on her and took her breath away....it was a kiss of possession, he kissed her as if he wanted to absorb her....or get absorbed within her....till now his kisses were sweet, intense, consuming but today..... Today he kissed her like he was sealing their fates together for eternity...He kept kissing her with same ardent possessiveness.... And she kissed him back with equal enthusiasm. Finally when it became too necessary to breath, did he leave her mouth. He rested their foreheads together and closed his eyes....both of them panting..... After sometime he said