Ch 22

The NextbDay

"Wake up jit" Ace said snatching the cover off me

"Keyanta" I whine

"You got school now get up!"

I blew out air as I got up and went in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait until I saw stream. I strip out Ace's shirt and gym shorts and got in. I took a quick shower, wash my hair and got out. I dried off, put on some undergarments, put my hair in a messy bun and walk out the bathroom. I went in the drawer with some of my clothes in it. I grab my black champion shirt and a pair of jeans. I put those on and put it on slides. I put on my gold hoops earrings, necklace and apply some lips gloss to my lips.

"Jit hurry yo ass up!" Ace said walking in the room

"Okayyy!" I said putting on my eyelashes

Once I finish, I grab my iPhone 7 Plus, Pink book bag and MCM bag. We walk downstairs and walk outside to the car. I got in and wait for Ace, once Ace got in, he drive off.

"Can you go to Starbuck?" I said

"Yea" Ace said

**

"Welcome to Starbuck, How May I help you?" The cashier said

"Want you want jit?" Ace said

"A large pink drink" I said

"Let me get a large pink drink"

"Ok, that will $4.45"

He pull up the window and give the five dollars and give me my drink. He told her to keep the change and drive off.

Andrew Jackson High School

"Alright jit, have a good day at school" Ace said

"Bye Keytana" I said

He peck my lips, I got out and he drive off.

Monaii🤣💕 Heyy girl, I'm not gonna be at school

Great! I'm at school by myself 😭

Danielle
Memorial Hospital

I was holding TJ(Tre'von Jr) in my arms. When he start smiling, I brought a smile to my face.

"You know what it means when a newborn smile.. They see an angel" the nurse said walking out the room

I put TJ down and walk in the bathroom. I felt a breeze, which is weird; cause there wasn't no window in the bathroom. I used in the bathroom and wash my hands. I walk to where TJ; whom was still smile. I wonder what he sees...

Kash
Fast forward to Lunch

I was so bored with Danielle and Moni here. I walk in the cafeteria and sigh; I don't like cafeteria food and I refuse to eat it. Knowing Ace, he wasn't coming to just bringing me food. So I got out my phone and went to Uber Eats. I ordered a chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A and a large frozen lemonade. I waited a couple minutes and got my food from the park lot. I went back in the cafeteria and ate my food. Once I finish, I drop the stuff in the trash and walk out the cafeteria. I was walking to the cafeteria, when Chloe bump into me. Causing me to drop my drink.

Don't do it Kash, Do not... Mane fuck that!

I drop my stuff down and grab Chloe by her hair.

"Told you when I see you, it's on sight!" I said giving her blows after blows

"World star!" A boy said

She manage to get up and grab my hair.

"Let go of my hair!" I said kicking her in the stomach

"Aye watch out!" I heard Ace said

I start stomping her face in

Ace grab me up and put over his shoulder. He walk outside to his car and put me in it.

"I'll be back with your stuff!" He said

I nod

I know he was about to start yell and shit. Once he came back, he put my book bag and MCM bag in the backseat. I got in the car and put my phone in my lap. I start the car and drive off...

"You wanna tell me why you was fighting Chloe?" Ace said

"So she can stop fucking with me" I said

"I thought I told you not to fight her"

"Yea well I didn't listen"

"You need to start listening to me. I don't want you out here fighting. Especially at school!"

"Does that goes for anybody or just Chloe?"

"What you talking about jit?"

"I'm asking, cause you was this upset when I fought Tiffany"

"Jit don't start"

"I'm just asking a question"

"For anybody, why would it be just for Chloe?"

"Cause you still loves her"

"Nah... I mean she was my first love"

"So you do still love her"

"No I don't"

"Are you sure? Cause I don't need you wasting my time and I'm not finna be no rebound"

"Yes, I'm sure" he said looking in my eyes

"That's funny, cause when we broke up. Y'all surely got back together"

"And look how long that lasted"

"Mhm"