Ch 36

Four Weeks Later
At The Park
2:30 p.m.

"Where she at?" Danielle said

We was on waiting Chloe, thought I was playing. Tuh, I was ready to fight her. Kacey and TJ was with our mom. Danielle came just in case. Once I saw Chloe's car pull up, I hand my phone to T9ine and take off my earrings, handing them to him also. She run on me and swing missing me. I two piece her ass; busting her lips. I keep giving her blows back to back. She was getting punches too. She kick me; causing me to fall on the ground. She start punching me, so I grab a hand full of her hair and pull down. I got up, drag her to the swing, bang her head into the pole than stomp her face in. She eventually managed to get up and pull my hair. I kick her; making her fall still holding my hair. So, I start punching her.

"Aight Kash that's enough" I heard Ace said picking me up

"Let's go of my hair!" Chloe said

"Kash lets go!" T9ine said prying my hair

"Stupid bitch!" I said giving her one last kick

Once I let her hair go, Ace put me down.

"I bet you won't talking shit now!" Danielle said

We got in the car and went home

At Home
3:15 p.m.

"What's wrong with you?" I said

"Nothing" Ace said picking Kacey up

"I know you're not mad about me fighting Chloe, you said..."

"Nah, just that when you're fighting her, it made wanna fuck the shit out you. But I remember we two more weeks before we can do that again... at least?"

"Huh no.... but I was thinking we should move?"

"Why you wanna move, when we got this big ass house to live in?"

"Cause you know"

"Don't worry about Foolio, he not gonna do anything"

"How you that?"

"Cause as I long you around, he gonna stay he where at. I got somebody keeping their eye on you when I'm not around and Beast keeping me updated on Foolio's every move"

I nod

Ace

I lay Kacey down, got my phone and took a picture of her.

2.5k likes
Yungeenace: My little light bright Kacey💕.
They_screamdani: So precious😩💕
Mzkash_: Mommy's baby
990+ comments

She soon fall asleep, so I pick her up and put her in the bassinet. I lay back in the bed; Kash walk in the room with a blanket and lay down next to me. I put the cover over us and wrap my arms around her. I turn on the tv and flip through channels. A few minutes, I heard light snores.

"Ace!" A voice said

That voice sounds just like... nahh I'm tripping.

"Ace it's me...23!"

The fuck?!

I just shake my head and went to sleep.

Unknown

"So do we have deal?" I said

"Yes, you bring me Kash and you'll have Ace all to yourself" Foolio said

"It's a pleasure doing business with you"