Ch 32

1:36 a.m.

I wake up for the urge to puke. I jump out the bed, run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I sigh as I turn on the shower, strip out my clothes, got in the shower and wash up. Once I finish, I got out, dried off, wrap my towel around me and brush my teeth. I walk in my room, put on some undergarments, a tank top, shorts, and fuzzy socks. I got in and back in the bed and went back to sleep.

10:30 a.m.

"Kash, get up. Breakfast is ready" T9ine said

I sit up and look at my phone; I had about 30 misses calls and 20 texts messages from Ace. I just roll my eyes and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

Ace
At Home

I was in my room, just looking at the wall. I know I fuck up mane... I been trying to talk to her, but she not answering my calls and ignoring my text messages. So, I call Danielle

Phone Convo

"Aye where yo sister at?" I said

"Why? she ain't never talking to you again" Danielle said

"How you know?"

"Cause I know, you hurt too many times she can't do it no more"

Phone Convo Ended

I sigh and call Jay

Phone Convo

"I think I cross the line, hurt her so much and it's serious this time" I said

"Let's go to the strip club, it take a lot off mind" Jay said

"Nigga you wilding, that fire to the flame"

"She'll probably doing her, it's a part of the game"

Phone Convo Ended

I got up and sigh as I grab my phone and keys. I walk out my room, downstairs to the door and outside. I got in the car and drive off.

At My Second Momma's
11:35 a.m.

I got out the car and walk towards the door. I knock on the door and wait a couple seconds. As the door open, her mom swing on me but I duck. Her dad give me a dap.

"That's y'all business" he said

"Mane I love really Kash, Ya feel me" I said

"I feel ya, but Keyanta listen; it's a broken promise all you got to fix it"

I nod

I walk back to my car, got in and drive off...

At Studio
12:25 p.m.

I got out my flash, where I keep all of unreleased songs. I plug in it, transfer "BestFriend" to another flash. After that, I got up and walk out to the car.

A Few Days Later
6:30 a.m.

Today is Kash's graduation, it would mines too but you know. I grab her graduation gift; I'm drop it off to her dad's.

"Where you going?" Chloe said

"Handle some business" I said

Yea, I'm back with Chloe. kash didn't want anything to do with you. I don't blame her, I done hurt so much to the point it's a shame. I grab my keys, phone and walk downstairs to the door.

At Their Dad's
6:50 a.m

I sigh, got out the car and walk towards the door. I knock on the door and wait a few before he open it.

"Oh hey Keyanta wassup" Her dad said

"Just come to drop her graduation gift" I said

"Ok...you're not going ?"

"Nah, she doesn't wanna see me"

"I understand, she just give her some to herself. She'll comes around"

"How you know that for sure?"

"Cause I know she still loves you. Kash and Danielle don't tell everything. But I know for sure that they loves you and QuanQuan"

I nod

"Just keeping trying, that's all you can do. I'll give it to her and let her know"

"Aight thank you"

"You welcome"

Kash
At Graduation
9:25 a.m.

I was finally graduating today and it was hot as fuck out here. One thing for certain, I'm make sure my baby straight with or without Ace....

"Kash Stevenson" The principal said

I walk upstairs to the stage and receive my diploma.

At Home
1:30 p.m.

My mom throw a cookout for me. So everybody was here, except Ace and my aunt. My dad give me car keys??

"What this for?" I said

"Look outside" he said smiling

I got up and walk outside to see a all black 2019 Acura RDX.

"Oh my god, dad thank so much!" I said hugging him

"You welcome, I got something else for you too" my dad said as we walk back in the house

He went upstairs to get something and came back.

"These are from Keyanata" my dad said giving me them

I look and sigh

"Go head and open them" my mom said

I open the first one and it was a 25k gold dipped natural rose 11.5 and a note in it.

They said it a symbol of love that will last forever.

I open the other one and it was two 18k rose gold hearts pendants that has Best and Fri, a note and a CD  in it.

One for you, one for Lil Ace and I have the other one. Put the CD in and you'll see why I brought this for you.

I gave the flash to my dad and put CD in the DVD player and play it.

I immediately started crying

"Don't cry" My mom said hugging me

"Mom I really love that boy" I said brawling my eyes out

"I know you do...Have you heard from you lately?"

I shake my head no

"He been calling but I don't answer" I said

"Next time he calls, answer and talk to him. You guys got a baby on the way, y'all need to talk" my dad said

I nod