Shinso(☁️)

😴Shinso x Reader: Hero😴
⚠️Fluff! And some Creep⚠️
Imagine: Being quirkiness and Shinso saves you from some creepy alleyway dudes.

I had just closed up shop for the day, I had worked at a Video Store, selling all sorts of stuff. My boss had to leave early and I was the last one there so it was my job to lock up. Since Japan was a safe place I normally didn't carry any weapons with me, but today I was feeling watched and didn't like the chills so I brought pepper spray with me. Unchaining my bike I looked behind me at the empty dim lit streets. Still feeling watched I quickly got on my bike and peddled away, it took 15 minutes to get to my condo from here so I was starting to relax a bit, guess I jinxed it.!

My bike lost control and flicked me like a fly off the seat and a new one on the floor. Looking at the cause it was because of a silhouette of a man.

"Hello, hello... I've been watching you for some time."

"Is t-that so?" I stuttered standing up reaching in my back pocket. A hero had to have seen this, he forcefully moved my bike and reached for me. A high pitched scream left my mouth as I sprayed him in the eyes. He bent down in pain grabbing his eyes, taking the opportunity I kicked him in the balls and gut. Another silhouette a much smaller one was behind him and I panicked raising my hand.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm the good guy." I sighed happily and put the can away. A rough skinned hand muffled my screams as I panicked struggling in the grasp.

"Thought we run solo." He slowly licked my ear which I jerked away from whimpering, almost crying.

"Who are you?" The calm voice said.

"Doesn't matt-." He then all of a sudden let me go and I ran over to the hero. Who tied them up, I paused and looked at him. Once he was fully standing I hugged him, guessing he was foreign to touch he just slowly patted my back.

"Thanks," I smiled to him now seeing his face from the dimly lit street light. He had purple eyes, purple hair, bags, pale skin, and a mask on. I found it quite attractive actually. He just nodded though. "Whats your name?" He mumbled out his hero name, I repeated it and remembered it forever.

"I'm surprised your not running away, other people think I'm some villain." I shook my head and mentally cursed out anybody who thought so, he saved my life. He was my hero.

"No, I don't think so your a hero to me." I kissed his check and picked up my bike. "Oh and what those other people think, there probably all idiots." I smiled to him and rode home.

-Next Night-

A couple minutes before I had to close shop, a certain purple headed fellow stopped by. Which boy was I glad for I couldn't get him outta my head all day.

"Hey, damsel." I smirked at him as I couldn't tell what he was doing since his mask was in the way.

"Hello hero."

Ever since that night he'd visit me and walk me home, after a few months of enjoying the few moments together, I puckered up the cougar to ask him. Since he wasn't, and from that bloomed a great relationship.

Hope that was a good first story! I LOVVVVE SHINSO!!! I mean realistically who doesn't! I hope the was to bad for you guys

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hope that was a good first story! I LOVVVVE SHINSO!!! I mean realistically who doesn't! I hope the was to bad for you guys.
-Author.