Midnight(☁️)

REQUESTED

  "Hey Midnight." I said happily walking into the staff room, she was grading paper and doing some planning for her next lesson.

  "Hey baby." I kissed her cheek and sat down next to her, we were both teachers at U.A. and over time fell in love. Today we were doing a lesson together on hero training.

  "Guess we better head down to the arena, but you Aizawa is already there." I nodded and we got up to leave, we were talking about something random that happened on a patrol.

  "There they are!! Can you two demonstrate a good match?" He said zipping his bag up and going to sleep. I sighed and we both went to the center of the square. The students gathered at the border watching us.

  "You guys can't use quirks today understood?" I said looking at Bakugo, he looked away annoyed, me and Midnight got into form and started.

  "Ready to get you ass kicked?" I teased waiting for her to make a move.

  "Yeah right, loser has to make diner, and do the dishes!"

  "Your on." I smiled as she charged at me, throwing a punch at me as I dodged and grabbed it flipping her over and pinning her down.

  "What's for dinner?" I asked her smiled in triumph. Mina clapped squealing making both of us turn over to her.

  "You two are lesbian goals!"