13

Timothée never really paid attention to class , he didnt like being forced to listen to something he wasnt interested in , or being around people that he didn't like , but being at the same place as heaven made him feel at ease.

She reminded him of himself , yet they were very different . He always felt empty until she showed up , she was about the same size as the empty hole inside him , filling him up with safety and warmth .

He barely even responded to his name anymore , it felt foreign . He got so used to being called ' todo' that he would sometimes be confused when he hears his mother using 'timothée' .

Her voice calmed him
Her touch warmed him
Her presence completed him

He had known her for 3 months and it felt like a lifetime . Which was partially true , considering he never really felt alive until he met her .

The bell rang and he approached her when the teacher exited the classroom .

"Wanna go for coffee today" he pinched her rosy cheeks causing her to nod and move his hands away .

He wondered if she felt that too . The ' no gravity' thing inside her stomach .

As they were walking to the cafe , Heaven grabbed his hand in hers . Timothée's body reacted wildly , his heart kept on racing and it just wouldnt stop , his tummy felt weird again too .

He looked at her but she just kept her gaze infront of her . He looked down at their hands trying to act normal . Their hands weren't intertwining , his big hand was just holding her small fragile one as if he were a father walking his daughter to school .

What exactly is this girl doing to me , he wondered .

They grabbed coffee then headed to the park they always go to , sitting at their usual spot , under a tree with pink leaves that had their names carved on it .

Heaven grabbed his hand pushed his sleeves upwards , timothée hoped she didnt notice his hairs standing . It was like his hairs were an army and when she touched him , her fingertips said attention .

He had no idea what she was doing but he didnt speak , she made him forget what language even was . Heaven then grabbed a pen and started doodling on his arm . She had one hand holding his and the other drawing strokes on his arms .

He wondered if she knew what she was doing to him . She made his body feel weak , she made his heart glitch .

Heaven was indeed a magician

He kept looking at her the whole time , never lowering his gaze . He didnt know what she was drawing , but whatever it was , he knew he would never wash it off . She seemed very passionate about it . He could tell from her gentle strokes and very concentrated eyes .

After she was done she looked up to meet his eyes . She shyly smiled getting up walking away .

He looked at his arm, then back at her his eyes filling with love and a bit of lust , There were two doodles of two hands that covered his arm . She doodled the deal they had regarding the watch and the necklace.

It was when they first talked

He looked back at her , her back facing him , the wind blowing her shiny auburn hair .

She was every miracle he had ever hoped for in a human form

_

The picture is how the drawing looked like , i tried lol .

Thankyouuu for all the love you guys show , your comments and votes mean so much to me , im beyond grateful

Love you -hana