20

Days passed
Seasons changed
Wounds healed
Time still kept going

What did you expect? The universe to stop for a cute curly headed boy who used to constantly talk to himself ?

The world is much bigger than that . There are billions of other people , trillions of other stories , time doesnt stop for anyone .

Where is he now you may wonder? According to ancient Egyptians , death is just a temporary stage that leads to an afterlife as long as your heart is as light as feather . Timotheé's heart carried nothing but pure love towards heaven , so theres a slight chance hes been sent there.

Maybe he turned into a star. A shiny bright one that twinkled and stood out in between millions of others , on very dark cruel nights .

Maybe he now had a house in the clouds . Where he was probably more comfortable to be himself than he could ever be on earth.

Maybe he was having lunch and sharing a fun talk with many other lost souls including his sister's . The possibilities are endless .

His soul was just too rare and precious to be gone , it cant just fade away forever.

Oh , and if you are wondering about his observer . Some say she had graduated and left for collage in London .

Some say she had opened a shop and became a florist in Paris.

Some say she got locked in a hospital after losing her mind finding out about the death of her ' lover' .

One thing everyone agreed on though , is that she was crazy . She claimed to still have contact with timothée and she spoke to him on the daily .

' I love you todo' giggled heaven from somewhere across the earth.

' i love you too Heaven' replied timothée observing her from somewhere across the universe

                        t h e     E n d