Thankyou

And the journey finally ends here :,)

1- Explanation ( has spoilers ) :

Todo was inspired from a real life character , this guy from my school actually . Cute , Very hated , gets bullied , has problems and little to no friends . And Heaven ladies and gentle men is me , except im still a coward and I haven't dared to speak to him to this day .( im over him now lol )

Timothee in this story suffers from schizophrenia , he claims to hear stuff and you'll always find him talking to them . Basically when he started getting closer to heaven and she was all he thought about , he didnt talk to them that much anymore, she was what occupied his mind  , he was starting to get better until he realized she was in ' danger' after they threatened to hurt her , so he let her go .

After hearing about his death, it was too much for Heaven's brain to take in . She got diagnosed with the same thing and to this day , you'll find her talking to her precious todo .

_
2- A massive big gigantic Thankyou :

I started this story in may 2019 and ended it in december 2019, remember when it had no reads and i thought about deleting it a couple of times , bec i had little to no hope about anyone being interested enough to read it .

But holy shit man , I didnt ever think y'all would like it the way you did , the feedback id get everytime id publish a chapter always made me the fucking happiest . Y'all are great , y'all are fucking insane man i dont deserve you .

Thank you so so so so so much from the bottom of my heart , i owe y'all alot

Cant believe this is the end , but ladies and gentlemen on december ,2019 this book is finally complete :,) <3 .

_

3- About me !

I guess I haven't properly ever introduced myself so

hiii , I'm Hana , the author of observer obviously lol . Im Egyptian and i loveee drawing/sketching. I love timothée chalamet with every cell in me . And im here for everyone of you , if you ever need anything just private message me <3

Once again thankyou all so so so much <3