Chapter 17 - Reunion

The Presidential suite Estrella booked for him and  Ivan

Very unedited, be warned

I'm a little out of it today, so I apologize if this chapter isn't up to par with the others 😥

Ivan POV 🌸

"Okay bye Amanda, see you tomorrow" She tilts her head at me "Ivan we're going home after this" she explained. My face morphs into confusion "Huh? Why? Aren't you guys gonna stay with us?" She shakes her head in response "We've been in Paris for a week already. We asked Estrella if we could go one week earlier, that way you and him can be together alone, and we get to see the city without being at your guys tails". I nod sadly "Oh, well I'll you guys miss than" she gives me a strong hug "Oh, don't be so sad. We're gonna meet in a month again" she teased.

"You just had to ruin a sentimental moment" I groaned. "Shut up and go be with your man, you still have to face your sister in 30 minutes. Good luck Ivan" she opens the door and heads back to her room.

Just as the door closes, Estrella comes walking back out from our bedroom in nothing but boxers with a toothbrush in his mouth "Did Amanda just leave?" He muffled out, he takes the toothbrush out of his mouth and heads back to the bathroom. I nod, following him into the bedroom "She wished me good luck" I chuckled out. "Well you're gonna need it" he said sternly. My smile disappears slightly, I thought it was subtle but Estrella caught it, he goes in front of me and cups my face, before giving me a chaste kiss "I'll be with you the whole time if you want" he said softly.

I nod, plopping on the bed "That'd be great" I answered quietly. I gave him a small smile "Lie down next to me Easter" I whined, he gives me an amused look "Easter? Where'd that name come from" he asked out. I pout in frustration "I don't know, I just thought of it, now lie down next to me you big dummy!" I teased.  He raises an eyebrow at me, his eyes had a mischievous glint to it "Hey whats that up there on the ceiling" he asked. My eyes travel up "Estrella theirs nothing u-"

"HA! Gotcha!" He jumps on top of me on the bed, straddling me. "Tickle time baby" he smirked at me before his fingers start attacking me under my armpits and my stomach. "E-Estella! S-stop!" I giggled out. "Not unless you say sorry for calling me a dummy" he said. He starts to tickle me faster, making me cry out of laughter "N-no! I-I can't catch m-my breath!" He rolls his eyes before getting off me. "You win this Time baby boy" he teased, I recoil in disgust "No, You called twink bitch that, he's a whore, I'm not" I said, I crossed my arms together and sat up on the headboard.

"Yes, you aren't, but with the amount of sex you're having with me, you might as well be one" he joked, he starts laughing at me while clutching his stomach. My jaw drops at the statement "Hey! That's not funny Estrella!" His eyes widen and takes off "Come here!" I growled out. He runs back into the bathroom, locking the door. "Open the door Estrella!" I said angrily "No can do babe, I don't wanna die today!" he said. "Than don't call your own boyfriend a whore!" I yelled. "I didn't say anything about you being a whore baby!" He countered "Bitch! You insinuated it! Now open this door!" I screamed out.

I was met with silence.

"Open this door or I'll ban-"

The door flies open and Estrella comes out muttering apologies "Shh! I'm sorry babe!" I huff triumphantly. He rolls his eyes "It was just a joke Ivan, calm down" he said in a very passive aggressive tone.

My eyes look up at him "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He looks at me confusingly "No? Why would you think that?" He said. "Because you didn't call me babe, you said my real name" I answered. He gives me a grin "Awww, Baby come here" he cooed, he walks up to me and wraps his arms around my body, smushing me into his pecs. "I'm sorry you thought it was like that, I love you" he said softly. I nod against his chest, taking a whiff of his amazing scent "I love you too. You smell good" he chuckles at my comment "I just took a shower" he whispered.