11. Grace!

soundtrack: Hate you love you - Olivia O'Brien

What about all the times
You would pick me up and we'd just drive
Around until we found a place to stay and waste the day away
We'd do nothing but it was okay with me
You say it's not good to spend all my time
Thinking about you so late at night
But I can't stop once I start it's like an avalanche
Thoughts coming and I just wanna hold your hand

________________________________________________________

Private messages: with Elizabeth.

Sunday, 3:00pm.

Elizabeth.
Hey, have you finished filming yet?
[Read 3:01pm]

7:25pm

Elizabeth.
How was your day with Phoebe?
[Read 7:28pm]

10:50pm

Elizabeth.
Grace. Why arent you talking to me?
[Read 10:52]

Monday, 6:30am.

Elizabeth.
Grace. Please answer me. Is this about saturday night? I'm sorry if I hurt you, I still want to be your friend.
I saw you post on insta, I know you are ignoring me.
Please. I worried.

9:00am.

Elizabeth.
Grace!
That it. I comming over.

IRL Events.

Elizabeth made her way to Grace's small 3 bedroom house in west Hollywood. Knowing that Grace would not answer the door, she went around the back and lifted the picture frame that hid the spare key. She then made her way back to the front of the house to open the door. Walking in, she realised how strangley quite the place was. She was now wondering if Grace was there at all.

In order to get to Grace's bedroom, which was on the other side of the house, Elizabeth walked past the kitchen. She noticed a small album laid out on the counter that Grace had seemingly looked through. Elizabeth too began flipping the pages. It was filled with a mixture of prints and polaroids with her friend back in Australia. Disapointment washed over Lizzie as she rememebred what Grace had once said in an interview, "she reminds me of home" and now because the two girls wernt talking, Grace felt alone.

Elizabeth continued to the bedroom, slowly opening the door. She could see the wide window, allowing the bright sun to shine over the messy sheets. In between all the white covers laid a small, dark-brown haired human, sleeping soundly. Elizabeth was relieved to know that she was okay. She wanted to be angry, to screem at her for ignoring her but she understood how Grace felt, instead, she wanted to climb into the bed and hug her. She wanted Grace to know that nothing has to change between them and that she still loves her, just in a friend way.

Lizzie then walked over to the curtains and closed them, to let Grace sleep longer. She walked out of the room, closed the door and made her way back to the kitchen. Being the amazing chef she is, Lizzie began to cook some food for when Grace woke up. Spagetti Bolongnese was her favourite food and Grace being Grace, had a large stash of the exact ingredients in her pantry. For the next hour, Lizzie was cooking food, squishing some fresh lemonade and quitely cleaning the house.

After everything was done, Lizzie sat on the couch infront of the TV and turned on some netflix. She scrolled through the recent shows that Grace had been watching: Lucifer, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Full house. Elizabeth chuckled to herself as remembering all the memories she had on the Full House set, while never actually being on the show. That's when the door to Grace's bedroom slowly started to creak open. Lizzie turned her head to see the messy-haired girl wrapped up in the fluffy white blanket, standing in the middle of the door way.

"What are you doing here?"

"why wouldn't I be here? You had me worried sick"

Grace then walked over to Elizabeth and sat down next to her on the couch.

"You didn't have to make me food and lemonade, you know?"

"cut the small talk Gracie. What's wrong? I know this is about saturday night"

Grace looked down from Lizzie's face to her hand, she was about to start crying.

"I don't know how im supposed to feel about you. You're my best friend here. The only person I want to be around...But I want to kiss you too and do things that couple do with you"

"I know Grace, I just don't feel the same way. And it's not like we don't already do couple's things, like we go on dates all the time with each other, we go on picnics, we have movie nights, we make dinner together, we bring each other to work, we even sleep in the same bed when you stay over. The only thing that we don't do is makeout. How is that any different from being in a relationship together?"

"I don't know" grace said very quietly, "I guess I just wanted more than we already had"

"Well what else can I do to make you feel comfortable aorund me again?"

"Nothing. I'll just try and forget about it"

"you don't have to forget about how you felt. I do love you too, but not in that way"

there was a moment of silence betweent he two girls. Neither knew what else to say.

"Why don't we go and have some fun, to get your mind of things. Let go to yogurtland and just do whatever you want to do" Lizzie suggested with a soft smile.

"okay. Let me take a shower", Grace got up and penguin walked in to the bathroom, still huddled in the blanket.

Instagram

Elizabetholsenoffical

Elizabetholsenoffical She'll be okay

Tagged Graceisnapping

Liked by Amber.honey, Scarlettj, robertdowneyjr and 8,976,321 others

comments

user she still seems sad 😥

user hope you're okay.

Graceisnapping thanks for breaking and entering 😂😘🥰

Amber.honey lol wHAT?

[Load more comments]

___________________________________________________________

A/N

LOL sorry for the shitty editing of the insta post. I'm terrible at photoshop, but hey, you get the idea.

Thank you for reading!!