24. I'm Here.

Soundtrack: Run to you - Lea Michele

___________________________________________

IRL Events

Setting: Elizabeth Olsen's house.

Grace stood at the entrance to Lizzie's house. The large doors made her look significantly small and unimportant. She was wearing a white short, flowy dress, ideal for dancing. She knew there was only one way to apologise to her but it wasn't through words.

Grace knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to come. She could hear the shuffling of feet behind the wooden barrier, yet no one answered.

"Lizzie? I know you're right there. Please let me in"

In a small, croaky voice Elizabeth answered, "I don't want you to see me like this",

"It's okay Lizzie. I want to apologise for everything"

"Grace, please go. I can't do this with you anymore, going around in circles with our feelings. I just can't"

"Elizabeth, please open this door"

"no"

"Lizzie" Grace pleaded as a final demand. The door began to creak open, allowing the sunlight to glissen on Elizabeth's worn down face. Her eyes were slightly slowlen from her tears, her hair was messy and unwashed, and her pj's seamed as though she had been wearing them for days straight.

"Apologising isn't going to fix anything Grace. It won't change what happened in the past"

Grace walked past Elizabeth and straight to the dinning room as it was the biggest room with the least amount of furniture in it. She began pushing them to the walls or out of the area altogether.

"hey?! what are you doing?"

Grace then ran to Elizabeth's room, took out her old point shoes and threw them at her gently.

"Put those on"

"why?"

"I can't apologise through words, but there's another way for me to get through to you.", Grace then proceded to play 'Run to You' by Lea michele.

She then walked over to the middle of the floor.

*Grace began dancing alone with somewhat good gymnastics-styled dance techniques*

"The city sky's feeling dark tonight, We're back to back with our heads down"