Naga x Shy Reader

It was a beautiful day in the town. You had moved here to India as a teacher to give the kids in this small town a better education and a hope for a better future. It was part of the program you had signed up to be in that helped kids get better educations that live in third world countries. You taught almost every subject that they needed to learn, it was pretty fun to you at least, and the kids were all so kind and cheerful. Because of the program, you had a nice home just outside the town right inf don't of the jungle. It was a beautiful home, one that the people of the town wished they had.

You didn't want to cause jealousy and you knew that sometimes the kids of the town had nowhere to sleep at, so you let them sleep in your home when they needed to, it made you loved by the townspeople. You were just happy to make others happy.

You would always go into the jungle for a nice walk. You had become friends with some of the animals in there, they helped you sometimes and protected you. It was nice, you loved life at the moment, it was amazing.

What you didn't realize was the giant half snake half human creature that would watch you from the safety of the jungle. He would watch as you trespass through his territory, but he actually enjoyed it, he loved to watch you play with the animals. You were kind, more kind than any other human he has seen. It made his dead heart beat.

You woke up one morning and smiled, getting ready for the day. Today you had tutoring with one of your students after class so you would be late home. Even though you were shy, you weren't around kids, it was mostly people your age or older that you were shy around. You weren't much of a talker either which made it even harder to speak to others unless you're teaching them.

You finally made your way through the town, it was busy as always. The streets were crowded with people, some waving and saying hello to you. As you made your way you noticed an elder woman sitting alone with a smile on her face. You noticed that it was Amoli, one of the town's elders.

You smiled and walked up to her, looking down with shy eyes. "H-hey Amoli, have you eaten today?" You asked softly, playing with your fingers. Amoli looked up at you with her usual kind smile and shook her head. "I haven't had the time to cook." She said. This made you frown. You searched through your lunch box, taking out an apple and handing it to her. "H-here...e-eat this...." You stuttered out, making her smile. "Thank you," She said, gently taking the apple and biting into it. You two stood there in awkward silence for a second before you told her you had to go. She nodded, giving you her thanks once again before dismissing you.

You finally made it to the school, walking inside and to your classroom where your students were waiting. "Good morning Miss (l/n)!" They all said in fits of giggles. You smiled and told them good morning before starting lessons. They wrote down into heir books everything you said.

Finally school was over and it was time for your usual stroll through the jungle. You made your way to your home, changing into some better clothes and heading out to the jungle. It was nice, a very peaceful place that was filled with the singing of birds and monkeys. There was green everywhere with some colorful flowers here and there. The sight was beautiful, you absolutely loved it.

Soon enough you stopped and rested on a large rock, sitting on top of it. You took out your water bottle, taking a sip and then sighing in satisfaction. It was nice to be here, to feel the excitement and life that the jungle gave you.

Soon enough, break was over and you began your walk again. You stopped when hearing something in the distance though. That's when you saw it, a large half man half snake being, something you only thought lived in the legends, something that wasn't supposed to be real. You locked eyes with the beast, his shining with a certain emotion that you couldn't understand.

He smirked, slithering his was over to you. "So after all this time you finally see me, I did decide to be bold today anyways." He hissed, his voice deep and husky. You backed away from him, a cold sweat dropping down from you. "Stay away!" You yelled before tripping over a rock. He only laughed at your weak attempt, grabbing your wrist and pulling you up into his chest. "I have been watching you ever since you came here. You are unlike any human I've seen, you're kind and gentle, you are nothing like the other filth." He said, leaning in close to your neck. You felt his hot tongue gliding up it, making you shiver in disgust.

"Please, l-let me go...." You muttered, trying to push away from him. He only held you closer though, refusing to let you go. He looked you up and down, a smirk on his face. "You seem like you would be good to bare my children, why don't you come back to my den, I will make you my mate." He whispered in your ear. You tensed up, pushing and thrashing around as much as you could, but it was no used against him. He was too strong.

He picked you up, slithering away to his den, a wide grin on his face, knowing you had Jon other choice but to become his mate. He was going to enjoy this so much.

Ever since that day you have been forced to live with him, to have his children, and now you were getting old and closer to death. You had many children, all of them loving you unconditionally. You didn't regret having any of them, you only regretted meeting the monster that forced you to have them....