Zeus x Reader (Part 2) (🍋)

Zeus was sitting on his throne, a bored look on his face as he waited for his "wife" to come in. He didn't like her though, he was going to divorce Hera so he could marry you. There was no need for Hera anyways, for you will take her role as the goddess of family.

Finally Hera arrived with a smile on her face. "Is there something you need, love?" She asked, walking up to him. He nodded, letting out a sigh before staring into her eyes. "I want a divorce." He said, stunning the goddess as her jaw dropped. "Y-you can't!" She blurted out, tears forming in her eyes. "It's too late, I just don't love you anymore." He muttered, tapping his foot impatiently. "The divorce will be complete in a few hours. I will take away your rights as goddess of family." He muttered, making her cry and plead for him not to do this.

"Please! I love you! You can't do this!" She cried out, but he shook his head. "I can do this, and I will. Now leave me!" He ordered, but she refused to leave so guards had to drag her away. He sighed at this, walking out of the room and going to the mortal realm where he turned to his human form.

It was a Sunday for mortals so it was the perfect day to go and meet up with you. He made his way there, knocking on the door loudly. You were asleep in bed when you heard the knock. Groaning, you got out of bed and made your way to the door, opening it and rubbing your eye.

"What is it Bazyli?" You muttered, glaring at him slightly. He smiled brightly and gently pushed you aside to get in the home. "I just wanted to stop by and spend some time with you, I love you ya know." He said, closing the door once inside and locking it.

You sighed and shook your head, glaring up at him. "I'm not in the mood for your games, it's too early in the morning." You muttered, about to walk to the kitchen when he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close, he moved your hair away from your neck and leaned sown to kiss it. "I just want to be with you, love. Maybe have some fun as well." He smirked when he said the last part.

You and Zeus have been having an affair for about a month now, he would stop by your apartment sometimes and watch movies with you and sometimes make love with you. You weren't gonna lie, he was pretty good at it, you were starting to catch feelings for him.

"Let me have breakfast first." You muttered, but his grip only tightened. He spun you around so you faced him and kissed you on the lips. At first you were shocked but then began to giggle at his soft lips. "Fine, have it your way." You giggled out, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him back over and over again. Each kiss felt heavenly to Zeus, this could never get old to him.

He soon pushed you onto the couch, crawling on top and slipping a hand up your shirt as he began to kiss you over and over once again. He played with your tongue while massaging one of your breasts, you didn't have a bra on so he was happy about that. You moaned into the kiss softly, soon enough pulling away for air. He forgot humans needed air.

He took this time to take off your shirt and stare at your beauty before lowering his lips and suckling on one of your nipples. This made you let out soft, pleasured moans, only fueling him to do more. He grinded against you, instantly getting hard from it.

You placed a hand on his cheek, gathering his attention as he looked up at you. You smiled and pulled him into your face, kissing him once again and beginning to unbutton his shirt. Once it was off he undid his pants, taking them off as well as his boxers then ripping your pajama shorts off impatiently. You giggled at this, allowing him between your legs.

He began to rub his member between your lips, getting you wet. You blushed madly, whining and rubbing against him, waiting for him to slam in. "Aren't you impatient today." Zeus chuckled, finally pushing himself inside and making you stiffen a little.

He began to thrust, making soft moans come out of your lips. He enjoyed every noise you made, he loved you so much, and he will have you. He will make you hid wife, no matter what it took.

His thrusts got faster and harder, he didn't notice at first until your moans became louder, only making him smirk. He leaned down and kissed you on the lips passionately, you kissing back as your tongues swirled around with each other until you both needed air. He grunted as he slammed in and out of you, a blush creeping onto hid face. He couldn't stop nor did he want to. He enjoyed the passionate moments you two shared, it always felt like heaven when you shared them.

Soon enough he couldn't hold it any longer, shooting his seed inside you as he moaned out your name. You giggled and leaned up, kissing him softly before pulling back. "I love you." You murmured, making him smile. "I love you more." He said softly, pulling you into his arms. He laid in bed with you, not even thinking of anything else but you. He had nothing to worry about when with you, everything was okay in the world as long as you were by his side, even if he had to kill to keep you there....

(I feel like if the Greek gods were real they'd be frowning upon me, but thanks for reading lol.)