Know me

Name: Danica

Age: in your dreams

Height: 5'1.5

Dream job: becoming a youTuber

Favorite color: red and black

Hobbies: Games, watching, and writing fanfics

Favorite Games: SKYRIMMMMM

Race: Filipina

Born: February 3

Favorite Tv shows: Doctor who, TWD, Supernaturals, and Charmed

Favorite movies: Van Helsing (2003) and the haunted mansion (Eddie Murphy)

Lifestyle: Normal

Music: Anything that places my mood

Favorite YouTube: Horror haunted investigations

And I think that's about it! I know this isn't interesting and it's not a chapter, but please be patient with me and please don't beg for like "update" because I am busy with school or life work and my depression and I know I take long to update because I need to think of what to do next with the chapter which is very hard for example Elvana Blade chapter 1, I have it ready, but I still need to think some chapter so be patient with me. I know I deleted the Loki one shot cause I lost my thoughts on it.

So, I tried my hardest to get my shit together and continue doing this if my depression isn't fucked up were it's causing me to not do what I love the most which is giving you guys the chapters you needed and wanted. But thank you soooo much for reading this book and the little hint on what I hate the most.

Is people begging for more chapters and I know you guys might think that I won't do them anymore and that I'll forget about them, but I won't! I promise you I'm not those other author's who will stop working on their books. I will continue working and I hope you guys love the other books I will be making in the near future.

I love you all soooo much and thank you for giving me a purpose on living!