Don't Worry About It 👌🏻 Mike Banning

Requested by- @Sarah-The-Fan

————

"Alright, lay it on me," Mike says, getting ready for my imminent attack. I breathe out slowly, putting up my fists. Then, I swing, and Mike blocks. His mistake. My dominant fist swings, and it lands his nose. A resounding crunch is heard and blood gushes from his nose.

"Oh my God! Mike, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to actually hurt you!" I say. Mike cups his injured nose with one hand, holding his other hand out as if to say "I'm okay."

"It'll be fine, just grab that towel over there," he says, pointing to one of our sweat towels. I pick up the towel and hand it to him. He removes his hand from his nose. I look him over, wincing as I see the damage I've caused.

"I broke it, didn't I? I'm so sorry, Mike. Honestly, my intentions were not to break your nose!" I say. Mike chuckles, but winces at the pain it causes.

"I'll be fine, I promise." he says. I grimace as the white towel turns crimson.

"Can I at least take you to get it looked at? I'm pretty sure I broke it," I say, furrowing my brows.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me—"

"I'll get our stuff, just head to the car," I say, gathering up our water, towels, and gym bags. Mike shakes his head, but heads to the car anyway.

————

"I broke your nose! You have to let me take care of you!" I exclaim as Mike signs out of the ER. He sighs.

"Alright, fine. You can take care of me if it'll make you feel better," he says. I sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim. My exclamation is muffled by his broad chest. He chuckles, patting my back. Then, I pull out of the hug and grab his arm.

"I'm going to take you home, so get in the car," I say, pulling him out the door by his arm. Mike smiles at my persistence, although his nose hurts when he does so.

Eventually, I let his arm go and climb into the drivers' seat. Mike crawls into the passenger, and I put the car into drive and hit the gas.

After putting the pedal to the metal, I finally pull up to Mike's house. As soon as the car's in park, I exit the vehicle and run to Mike's side. He already has the door open, and he's stepping out of the car. When he finally fully gets out, I shut his door.

Mike leads me to his front door. He unlocks and opens the door, holding it open for me to go in first. Immediately after he closes the door, I practically pull his suit jacket off.

"Get some comfy clothes on. I'm going to make you some dinner," I say, heading to the kitchen.

"You don't have to do that. My broken nose does not limit my cooking abilities," he says, standing in the doorway of the kitchen with his arms crossed over his chest. I roll my eyes.

"Look, I just feel really bad because I broke your nose! I just want to make it up to you somehow, and by taking care of you, I feel better about it," I say, mirroring his position. Mike shakes his head and walks toward me.

"I'm really very sorry about it, and I just wish I could make it better, but I can't, and so I—" Mike cuts me off with a kiss. I reciprocate it gently, and Mike pulls away softly. I bite my lip in embarrassment.

"I love you," He says, smiling adoringly. With my face now a bright cherry red, I return the sentiment.

"I love you too, Mike."