Chapter 11 - East Gethina Jewelia

"Hey... Are you alright?" A guy's voice sounded as she turned around.

"Sol, how did you find me?" Lilia tried to not make her voice crack as she wiped away her tears and faked a smile.

"Don't pretend like you're not alright. Cry it out, I'm here for you." He rested Lilia's head on his shoulder as she started sobbing, she hugged his neck and her forehead against his shoulder.

"It's... It's just I thought we were all okay! I thought we all could be the family I didn't have and the one chance I had, Roxanne ruined it!" Lilia looked up at Sol.

Instead of that smile she got used to in the past month, she saw a judging face at her. "But you were also in the wrong. I heard Roxanne screaming about you last night."

"Yea, but it's her fault for not being able to be friendly with each other." Lilia now was annoyed. She had to pick a fight with one of her love interests.

"You know what? If you're here to judge me, I'm leaving." She stood from the fountain and crossed the train tracks, seething with anger. She didn't bother to hear Sol's warnings.

A bright light came from her right, her eyes widened in horror as she didn't had enough time to react. A Magical Railway was screeching its brakes but it didn't had enough time to completely slow down.

Lilia's body flew from her spot, the train had almost went to a stop but it had hit her and she fell onto the rails with a thump. Her head had a cut and it was bleeding, the rocks had cut her body too.

Sol ran over, looking at the unconscious and bleeding Lilia, he knew he didn't have enough time. He wanted to run back to the house but the queen's castle was nearer than the house and Lilia might not be able to make it.

He soon hears Jae's voice. "Jae! Help me!" Sol cried out, guilt filling him up. Jae came running before stopping in his tracks at Lilia. He sprinted over, ignoring the rocks digging into his knees.

"What happened?! We need to help, quick! I'll lift her up, you find a way back to the house!" He started to carefully lift her up, bridal style.

"No! The castle is nearer, we can ask the queen to heal her. Another bonus, we can sneak around and try to find the next piece of the Yurazaki Sword." Sol convinced Jae as he looked down at Lilia.

The guys started running towards the castle with full speed. Jae asked with worry, "What happened? How did this even happen?"

Sol gulped nervously as he guiltily said, "Well... We fought and she stormed off. She didn't hear my warnings about the train, I tried to get there in time but it was too late..."

"So it's your fault! Your fault she's in pain and fighting for her life! You know what, just don't even talk to me right now." Jae snapped at Sol, a scowl appearing on his face as they neared the castle.

They ran through the bridge across the moat and the guards at the gate crossed their spears, not letting them enter.

"We need the queen to help her, please let us in!" Sol begged the guards as they lifted their spears and they ran faster than they ever did to the queen.

"Your majesty! We beg of you, save her! She's been hit by a Magical Railway!" Jae bowed with Lilia and Sol kneeled onto the floor. The queen had worry on her face as she snapped her fingers.

Her servants picked Lilia from Jae's arms and carried her to a room. The queen followed closely behind in worry, Sol and Jae both stood up wanting to follow.

Jae quietly told Sol, "When she wakes up, I don't think she wants to see you." Sol was pissed and snapped back, "You don't have to rub salt in my wounds! I want to see if she's alright, I'm worried."

Jae rolled his eyes before chasing after the queen down the hallway. The guys entered a big room where the queen's servants were using their wands to heal Lilia.

"You boys did the right thing bringing her here. She was on the verge of death. If you were just a few minutes later, she would have been dead by now." The queen told them.

"Excuse me, your highness." Jae bowed before he continued, "We were actually on a quest to collect the pieces of the Yurazaki Sword. We need the piece that you have."

Sol added on, "It's important for Lilia. She wants to get back to her own realm." The Queen looked shocked before clearing her throat.

"Well, if you boys didn't know, the pieces of the sword must be transformed into different coloured crystals representing the people of each kingdom." she continued on, "You need people from each kingdom, and no one has ever went through the barrier before."

The Queen exited the room and the boys followed her into her throne room. She lifted a secret compartment at her armrest. Out came a colourless crystal, she handed it to Sol.

"Give this to someone with the East Gethina Jewelian blood in their bloodline. It will turn this crystal blue." She continued, "Each jewel has to be turned into the colours of the rainbow by dripping the blood of someone from the kingdom on it."

Jae was confused so he took out the piece of the sword from his bag. It had stopped glowing purple and it just looked like an ordinary piece of broke. metal.

The queen took the piece and turned it into the crystal. "Not all pieces of the sword look the same, it can be disguised as anything. But it will glow if -"

"Your majesty! She's awake!" A servant called out.

~ To Be Continued ~

A/N: This was kinda a shorter chapter? I want to give information but at the same time give suspense ahh help!

What was the Queen about to say before her servant had interrupted her? Is Lilia still mad at Sol? Will they be able to find the pieces now that they could be disguised? Stay tuned to find out!

Follow me on Instagram @chloe.cwrites for sneak peeks and updates! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy my story!