Chapter 15 - The Perfect Performance

Angel's P.O.V -

I sat in front of my mirror fixing my wig hair out of my face. I did my make up I even got a very expensive dress to go with the high heels I'm going to wear. I heard a very loud knock on the door it startled me a few seconds but I just gave a shaky sigh. "Y-yes?" I  turn around to face the door. "2 minutes to show Angel also good luck out there..." Vaggie clearly made my fears rise up more instead of persuading me to do better than encouraging. With a swift of a pull it was time...show time. I quietly got on stage taking the mic away from the stand. "Introduce yourself Angel!~" Charlie happily smiled as she slowly yet quietly clapped. I looked around the decorated lobby Alastor wasn't to be found only the people I was going to sing to was there. I softly coughed to encourage the lump in my throat to move out of the way "I'm Angel Dust but you can call me Angel this song is for you...."
I smiled softly as the lights dimmed down.

"I know I messed it up with every other guy....I swear your diffrenent and this time I'm gonna try..."
"We can start fresh if ya just let go of the past..."
       "I don't get it but don't judge like that..."
"Can't you just love me to pieces? You gotta love it all..."
"You try to make me feel like being humans wrong, You got a lot to be saying that about my past..."
"How could you say that I've been around with every single guy?"
       "I can be with any other man...but none of them can do it quite the way you can" "You got me running through these places in my mind....."

I slowly but surely felt my voice fade away but that never let me stop. Not until I saw red eyes....and those eyes were from Alastor. My face got flustered and red my chest turning the exact same color.

        "But yet I love ya when you pull me close to your arms and make me all yours....you got me running through those places in my mind in my mind....yea."

Alastor's full attention was on me and the center stage I smiled at the thought of seeing him here. Husk told me he had business to attend to but he still came...just for....me. Alastor got up from his seat handing me pink roses my smile turning wider than usual. 'This man came to see me when he was busy I'm so happy...and this man is indeed my most handsome husband of all he's diffrenent in a good way....' I thought to myself as he held me close. 'I really do love this man with all my heart he's something precious to me that I always wanted to hold close...but now I can actually do that' Alastor looked down at me as he presses his lips against mine. "Oh Angel dear you are fantastic at singing how come you never singed on stage before?" Alastor smiled giving his head again slight tilt. "Oh hush deer boy before I kiss ya more than usual~" I chuckle quietly giving a small giggle as well. "Fine my Angel but not after I give you one first" Alastor quickly offered as a smirk began to replace his smile."Oh you're on babe!~" I smirk back at him. "How's your sexual plays going?" Vaggie quickly interrupted. Alastor looked away blushing like hot fire was on his face."Sexual play? Hah no. I just had to tell Angel to keep his hands to himself!" Alastor laughed as he fixed his suit. I gasp as I throw my wig at him "But Lady's manners, Sir Alastor he was just telling me what's my bust size..." I snicker softly as I pointed at him "Isn't he a sick perve Vaggie?" (But that pervert is your husband owo") Vaggie looked at me smirking "Nah he's more like a show shit lord...." She smiled as she patted Alastor on the back. "You'll get there shit lord!" Vaggie said turning to walk back down to Charlie. "What manners you do have Angel dear...." Alastor looked away a bit as he looked at the floof on my chest. I took a quick notice on what he was staring at "You can touch it ya do know that right Al?" I smile softly as I felt his warm hand grope my chest quickly. "It's just really satisfying to look and feel dear I couldn't help it~" Alastor pulled me closer as his head slowly lays on my boob fluff. I smile softly and pet his head.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I small quiet purr escapes my lips as I felt one of his free upper hands rub my ears causing them to twitch with every feel of the sweet sensation. "Mmmm...don't stop dear..." I mumble out as I kept my hands on his boob fluff. Angel kept touching my ears as he smiled pulling my head and body close. "I love ya Al~" Angel happily hugged me. "I love you as well Angel I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you..." I felt a tear falls against my ears I look up to see Angel crying.
"A-angel what's wrong?!" I quickly react wiping his tears down his face. "N-nothing it's just I thought you prefer a girl like Mimzy a girl that can actually give birth...." Angel gasped out through his own tears. "Now dear why would I want children I mean we can try if you want to or we can adopt..." I reassured him giving his head a small kiss.

"What if we ask the Angel's to give us a baby?" Angel asked his tears wiped off his face as he looks determined of his choice.

(Now now people don't give me shit on holy duck how you gonna do this...because if I suffer then so does Alastor and Angel. Nah jk this is just a fun experiment for this story to add more conflict and such. Also any name ideas if you have name ideas comment them down below but is ain't gonna give stuff away uwu on the next chapter but thank you so much for the views and the stars it means so much to me!~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

Husk: Can't wait to be alone with my cheap booze...
Me: Then marry your cheap booze *shrugs* ain't no harm in marriage with food or beverages
Husk: Your right! I'll marry it right now in fact.
Me: Oh no. Ima start writing then!~
Husk: Alright...good luck with that Admin! Also thanks for reading hope to see you next chapter...