Chapter 18 - Love Me Harder~

I felt a sudden urge to cry again like I've done all those years until I heard the door open and then close. I gasp as I drop my glass of water that was on the counter.

'I-is...this a dream?!...'

♡♧♤♢♡♧♤♢♡♧♤♢♡♧♤♢

Angel's P.O.V -

I sighed as I got up quickly and carresed his cheek, a tear forms in my eyes and slides down my cheek. "A-al...you're back after 15 years....I-i can't believe it" I gave a smile as Alastor's hand wipes my tears away. "Of course dear...why wouldn't I be back?" I looked up and kiss his soft gentle lips. 'I missed him so much I can't believe it...' I smile in the kiss my cheeks turning a bright pink following with my chest fluff. Alastor began to hoist my waist up pushing me against the wall. Pinning both my upper hands against the wall. I couldn't help but give him a quiet moan. Alastor began to kiss my neck slowly biting not hard enough to hurt me but hard enough to be satisfied. "Mmmm...~ Al~" I moaned against his ear tuffs.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I carry him to his bed and lay him down, I start to take off my coat and my shirt. I gave him a smile that smile quickly turns into a smirk.
{Jen forced me too send help!?-Chris} I look at Angel as he starts to strip himself naked I admired every swift action that he made. He layed back down once he was fully stripped off out of his clothes. I get back on top of him unbuttoning my pants Angel's blush quickly darkens as he hears the 'click' of my pants. I had to admit I adored the way he blushed it sort of reminded me of the first time we did it. I slowly insert myself inside him making sure he got used to me again before I start moving. Angel's four arms wrap around me his upper arms wrapped around my neck and his lower arms wrapped around my waist. I start to move my hips, pounding inside Angel. "Oooooh!~ Ala-STOR!!~" Angel moaned out as I start thrusting more deeper and fatser. I gave him groans of pleasure I felt like I was in complete heaven.

Angel's P.O.V -

I moan out his name more and more. I couldn't keep my voice down. It felt just like the first time...the first time he actually did it with someone like me. I felt my legs tremble while he kept pounding inside me. It felt great and pleasuring. I muffle a few moans as I put my face against him. Alastor makes me look at him as he kisses me roughly. I felt a slight tug in my stomach as he kissed me and kept doing what he was doing. I reached my climax and realesed over my stomach and Alastor. Alastor chuckled as he smirked giving his last thrust before releasing. He got out of me as he layed next to me pulling me close to his bare chest. "Hey Al?" I looked up to look him in the eyes. "Yes Love?" Alastor replied back, giving me his full attention. "You should love me harder because we ain't gonna do this that often babe~" I teased giving him a wink. "Says the one who was wanting more and trembling" Alastor chuckled as he gave a slight flick on my head. "That's because it was my first ya cute idiot~" I got up and gave him a peck on the lips. "That's all I wanted to hear dear" Alastor held my cheeks with his hands leaning closer.

The doors lock, unlocks making me and Alastor jump up. We turn the doorways direction. "Dad I'm home" Angelica yelled from the doorway.

' Well. . . s  h  i  t '

(Ahem...my sinners I brought you Chapter 18 I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I'm dying slowly because of these also if you haven't read '🍒Radiodust - Counting Stars' then you're missing out because that is my latest new Fanfic I wrote. But if you're with me all the way and are pretty much a person who knows when I have a new story set than you probably knew about it first *-* *cOuGh CoUgH* Anyways I hope to see you next chapter also if you're a funny commenter than I love uuuuuuuuu but I still love every one of you guys!~)

Chris: So how's the fanfics going huh, Jen?
Me: *gets on my hands and knees grabbing both of his hands* Without you I'm nothing but you give me fresh ideas so you're useful to me.
Chris: Yeah but it's your story idiot! I would really be bored if you haven't told me to write with you.
Me: owo" But I force you to write NSFW with me.
Chris: I know but that's okay only if it makes you happy then I'm happy as well.
Me: Also thank the supporters out there for loving and supporting this garbage that I write because you write better than me >:0
Chris: Thank you so much I don't have Wattpad but I hope to have one soon so then I can get half of the credit but thank you all for all the support I love that Jennie has fun writing just to please all of you. I honestly love to help her do all this not just that but I hope you guys keep reading on until Chapter 20 hits because she is really trying her best on this story for all of you. And if you read 'Counting Stars' I'll also be helping out with that story as well but if you have Instagram then you can follow me on
@/of.his.icy.hot or @/lxvely.alastor!