Chapter 20 - I Love You!~

{Read Bottom afterwards please and thank you!~}

Alastor followed Angel to wherever he was being dragged off to. Angel pushes a button inside the elevator and that button leads to the roof. "Hmm? Dear why are we going to the roof?" Alastor questioned as small chuckle escaping his lips. "You'll see babe" Angel giggled as he placed a small peck on Alastor's lips.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I smile as I wrap my arms around his  waist pulling him close to me. Angel giggles more as he pulls away. I hear the 'ding' in the elevator that signals we made it to where we need to be. The doors slowly open to show a beautiful night night sky and revealing Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Lucifer, Lilith, Nifty, Angelica, and Vanessa. I softly smile as I felt my eyes almost fill with tears of joy. My heart began to race as Angel grabbed both of my hands. "We all missed you Al" Angel softly spoke with his kind caring, soothing tone. Charlie ran up to me pulling me into a loving embrace of a hug. "Alastor we all missed you don't ever disappear like that!?" Charlie pouted her cheeks puffing up. Vaggie slowly walked up to Alastor "Not that I still trust you or anything you cheesy smiling shit lord...but I missed you too..." Vaggie crossed her arms and looks away a hunch of embarrassment filling her. I gave her a small quiet chuckle. I smile as I look up at the stars above our heads. 'This is exactly what I needed to get through hell...friend's that I can call family...and these friends are my whole family they mean so much to me' a slight tear goes down my cheek I feel Angel sit next to me laying his head on my shoulder. "I love ya Al" Angel softly spoke interwining our fingers together.

"I love you too Angel. . .forever and always...."

The end...

(IM crying because this book is finally over....I'll miss this book so much I can't even- this was my first fanfiction that I wrote and i honestly think i should have done better but eh...I'll fix it someday. But I'm just so happy that they had a happy ending uwu so if you want more Radiodust you gonna have to read my new story because ima write in that one because that one is freshly out from 2020 I ¿think? Anyway I'll miss you babe's and ima do a bonus chapter for this one it's a gift to those who helped me out since the beginning!~)
⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

I     f  u  c  k  i  n  g   love u guys all of you have been there for me and I'll miss all of that but that doesn't mean I won't be making more Radiodust because you know I will for all of you guys I have
'🍒Radiodust - Counting Stars~' and 'Radiodust {🔞One shots🍋}' I'm pretty much bad at giving speech's so I'll make this very quick...I hope you all stay safe and have a lovely day/afternoon/night~ I want all of y'all to be great and in a good mood. Don't let other people from destroying your goals or your dreams. Dreams are beautiful and I guarantee you that they will come true if you have faith in yourself! Thank you all so much for the views you guys are all my dream...and a very beautiful one as well.

💕Jennifer💕 Hope you have a fantastic year!~