Chapter 25

No one said a word after Jerry had introduced himself. I shook myself out of my head and stared at 'Jerry'. He seemed to notice me staring as he flashed a small smile in my direction, however, I had a gut feeling that it wasn't genuine.

"Sit down," I invited him as I moved over so that he was sitting in the middle of Amy and me.

'What are you doing?' Lisa's mind linked.

'Act causal'

"So are you new here? I haven't seen you around before," I asked as I began to start a conversation.

'Are you crazy?' Amy yelled as she joined our mind link.

'I have a plan. We're going to lure him outside before attacking. It's two against one.'

'First off, why not here? And secondly, it's three against one, I'm here too.'

'There are too many humans, it'll be too suspicious. And Amy, your pregnant, we can't risk anything to happen to you.'

"We better get going right girls?" I stood up and began carrying our shopping bags. Lisa and Amy stood up as well and carried the other bags before giving a fake smile in Jerry's direction.

"Let me help," Jerry insisted before he took Amy's bags, "It's not good for a pregnant woman to be doing a lot of work."

"You can tell?"

"Yeah, I'm mean, it's kinda obvious,"

As soon as we had reached our car, Amy and Lisa's mind linked me, saying that the parking lot was clear, no human scent detected.

I looked towards Lisa and nodded my head before placing the bags down on the ground. As soon as I had turned around to throw a punch, I saw a terrifying sight.

Jerry, having nails ten times as tall, held one of his hand's over Amy's stomach, and the other around her neck.

"You suggest you don't do that, or else...," Jerry began to hold all five fingers around Amy's neck and was ready to snap her neck.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" He looked at me with a flashing smile.

"Don't touch her," Jerry let out a laugh which sounded fake before asking, "And what do I get in return? I want something to exchange for a life, well two lives."

"Well, what do you want?" Lisa asked as she stood by
me.

"Well," Jerry thought for a moment before replying, "I would really love to meet my old friend, Jack, and let him bring along his other friend, Darren?"

"It's Darrius," I gritted through my teeth.

"Oh yeah, Darrius, him."

"My mind links can't go that far," Lisa said as she turned towards me.

"Well, surely you be able to, or else."

"Alright, alright."

As a white wolf, I have a higher range for mind linking.