Day 5 part 2

But it broke by a knock , Avni went to open the door and was kind of shocked when she saw a tall man there and that was none other than Neil.
Avni:"sir ! Is there any problem ..?!" She couldn't even ask it properly .
Neil :"I need you to come with me ! NOW" he said it in a serious way .
Avni:"where?"
Neil:"I am in the car " he then turned and came back to his car . Avni entered back and said :"mom dad I am going out for sometime ,don't worry "they couldn't react because she was already out .
in neil's car:
Avni:sir what happened ?" She thought that it was some professional issue.
Neil :my bebe is sic and only you can help me !"he said it in one go.
Avni:"oh I am really sorry ! I would like to help but I don't know how , I mean I am not a doctor "
Neil:"but you are single "
Avni:"and what does my relationship status has to do with your bebe's health?"
Neil:"she wants me to marry you "
Avni:"what ?? " her eyes literally popped out .
Neil:"Don't worry you are not doing it for free !" The arrogant Neil mode activated .
Avni:"how dare you ? You really think that you can buy me ?" She was hurt.
Neil:"I believe it !"
Avni :"then let me tell you one thing , I said yes to a guy and we are getting married soon " she was hell angry.
Neil had mixed emotions after hearing her words but managed to blackmail her :"but what if the guy doesn't want to marry you anymore ? What if tomorrow morning he will take the news paper like every member of your and his family would do and *BOOM* there is a picture of you hugging me yesterday wearing my shirt in my appartement . »
Avni couldn't believe that Neil could be this much but he had to because he knew that she would never marry him by refusing the guy that her parents whom she loves so much choosed for her .She knew that he could do it so In front of him she took her phone and called her mother asking to do not say yes to the guy ,and cut the call after sensing the disappointment in her mother's voice .
She was opening the door but couldn't it was locked , Neil stepped out of the car and opened the door for her ,she didn't even look at him , and went home .
she told her parents that she was going to marry Neil because he just confessed his feelings .yes it was a lie because she couldn't break their hearts by saying that it was going to be a forced marriage ,they accepted it for her happiness.
Neil has just arrived to his home ,he directly went to his bebe's room with his fake smile and gave her the good news of his marriage with Avni saying that she broke up with her bf because she is now in love with him ,with Neil . All became happy very happy even Yuvi .
Shweta:"so we will have to go and ask for the girl's hand properly from her parents ,and that too tomorrow "
Every one agreed and started already getting excited for the wedding .
____________________________
This is all for today sorry just 2 parts .
I couldn't publish earlier or more because of my exams but will try to do that very soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you liked it plz vote and comment 💖💖💖 thank you for understanding/loving and supporting 💜💜💜