Chapter 13 pt.1

Avni was trying to deepen the kiss by holding his shoulders that Neil pulled back and moved from her slowly taking his wet shirt, wearing it and heading off to his car to go back home leaving a confused Avni .

She sat on her bed feeling hurt .... HER POV:
Why ? Why can't he be like any human being ? Why does he need to behave like an actor who can kiss his coactress and still feel nothing , whenever I kiss him or even look at him butterflies start travelling through my whole body ,my heart starts beating so fast and My mind just goes blank , and him ! He just kissed me and went out pushing me not even saying anything ! He just makes me confused sooo confused ! He behaves like he cares for me and at the same time ,i feel like I am just a doll for him which he can kiss anytime and shout at anytime as well ... I feel like my heart is braking no I actually don't even feel that it's just a whole in my chest ! I'm so stupid i was thinking to confess my love for him when he doesn't even like me ..
No I will not confess it ! I will just go with the flow and get a divorce as planned ..

-End of pov-

Avni wiped her tears and slept hurt while on the other hand Neil was driving like a crazy man while talking' to himself :  «why can't she understand that It is not healthy for both of us to be together , people say that opposite attracts but not poles apart ! We are literally poles apart there is nothing similar between us not even the food liking ! I am much older than her , age difference may not be a problem now but later it will , she likes a cool guy who can talk to her , walk with her ,someone her age who wears jeans and rides a bike not a business man who is 8 years older than her who has to cancel all his appointments to just take her to the mall .."

Neil arrived home pissed ! And slept as soon as his body hit the bed ..

Next morning:
Neil woke up first grumpy but smiled as soon as he remembered that he has to pick up Avni , he flown out of bed and got ready like usual in a suit . And headed down running the stairs to see his family members having breakfast .

Yuvi : « bro why are you running ??? »

Neil : « I'm getting late ! Avni must be waiting ! »

Shweta: « Avni? Avni will come in 4 days neil !!"

Neil:"no she is coming today ! She changed her plans !"

Bebe :"she or you changed her plans ???"
Everyone started teasing Neil while he went to his car ignoring them .

Neil reached Avni's house to find her ready waiting at the door ! Looking gorgeous as usual in a blue saree . Neil thought that she would hug him or at least side hug him but no she didn't she just passed through and sat in the car next to him and put her seat belt . Neil shook his head to throw away the confusion and sat in the car . The drive was silent very silent even more than usual.once they arrived home Avni took the gifts and refused Neil's help with the bags , he started to get irritatated with her strange behavior ,everyone welcomed her even if she was gone for 3 days they missed her a lot ,everyone was happy with their gifts .

Avni approches neil and gave him a gift box Neil took it and smiled slightly as a thank you and excused himself giving and excuse of urgent meeting call and headed to the room closing behind him the door to smile the biggest smile he has smiled in years , since many years everyone stopped giving him gifts , he felt so special at the moment just like a kid .he opened the package oh sorry torn it to find a grey suit jacket ! He never wears grey only black or white . at that moment he heard a knock at the door yupp Avni she entered the room and started putting her clothes from the bag ,back into the cupboard totally ignoring her husband , once finished , she took her phone and started scrolling sitting in the sofa .