Seven

Disco Fever

The gang sat around the coffee table as Eric dealt out cards

The gang sat around the coffee table as Eric dealt out cards. Lana started taking pictures of them. Jackie was reading a newspaper when she all of sudden throw it down, and jumped of the dryer squealing.

"Oh, my God, Michael, they opened up a disco! "

"Where at?"

"In Kenosha!You can wear your David Bowie butt-huggers." she cheered clapping her hands together.

"Oh, Michael, that would be super." Hyde teased mocking Jackie.

"Laugh if you want, man, but my butt looks pretty good in those." Kelso said casually defending himself. She started to dance with no music and Lana started taking pictures of her.

"Come on, are you guys crazy? I mean, a disco? No way." Eric shook his heading looking at his cards.

"I don't know.", Donna said ,"It might be kind of fun to go dancing."

"Or we could go." Eric quickly said changing his mind.

"I've got nothing.I fold." Kelso sighed getting up.

"Man, if you're out, go make some popcorn.", Hyde said and then he turned around to see Jackie dancing behind him ,"Take her with you."

Jackie and Kelso walked up stairs as Lana took Kelso's old seat, after she put her camera on the shelf with the records.

"What is disco?" Fez asked,

"Disco is from hell, okay? And not the cool part of hell with all the murderers but the lame-ass part where the really bad accountants live." ,Hyde explained ," right Lana?"

Lana looked up at the curly head boy. "Disco isn't that bad" she shrugged.

Hyde looked at her confused, "since when do you like disco?"

"I never said I didn't like it. You just assumed I did" Lana said as she put on Disco Inferno and started dancing. Fez got up and joined her. Fez was actually a really good dancer and so was Lana. Donna and Eric started cheering for them and it was almost as if they were putting on a performance.

All of a sudden the music stopped, causing Fez to drop Lana mid-dip. "ow" Lana said from the ground. She opened her eyes to see Hyde standing above her by the record player. He put the record away before helping Lana off the ground. Hyde grabbed Lana's hand and dragged her to his chair and pulled her into his lap. "Like I said man disco is hell".Lana rolled her eyes and took Hyde's cards and put them in her own hand.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Eric asked Donna

"Looking at Kelso's cards." She shrugged.

"That's cheating." Eric gasped.

"Eric, we can't find the popcorn!" Jackie called from upstairs.

"Donna, why don't you take a look at my cards? Then you won't have to wait for me to leave." Eric said shoving his cards in Donna's face, "Come on, take a look! Tell me what I have, you cheater!"