Megablast Island

Aggro's P.O.V

"Alright Summer, remember how you practiced. Just go up and ask him if he wants to go for a fly. Be cool about it, and remember, don't be too obvious." I was giving Summer a quick talk, then I motioned for her to go.

I jumped behind a tree to watch. She walked right up to Winger and started talking to him. He turned around and said something, then she continued. He nodded and said something else, looking happy. He must have loved the idea of joy flying. They both took off into the sky. Well that went well I thought as I flew out from behind the tree to follow them.

Summer's P.O.V

I was flying right next to Winger. The plan actually worked!

"So, did you have anywhere specific you wanted to go?" Winger asked me.

"Um, I didn't have one, no." I said. I should have thought that through!

"Hmm, I think I have a place." He said. I followed him to a small island next to hazard island.

"This is Berry island. Can you guess why it's named that?" Winger asked.

"Because there are so many different types of berries here?" I guessed.

"Exactly! But I always practice mastering my megablast here, so now I just call this place megablast island." He said. We landed on the coast near two large rocks.

"The sand is so soft!" I said.

"Wait until you taste the mejaberries!" Winger said back.

"I've never heard of mejaberries."

"That's because not many people know about them." He lead me to a bush of indigo berries.

"Try some." He prompted as he ate a few off the bush. I saw three on the same branch and chomped down. A world of flavor exploded in my mouth.

"They're amazing!" I exclaimed. Juicy like a fresh apple, but even more juice. Sweet like a cherry, but a bit sweeter. Crunchy like a pear, but slightly softer.

"These ones are pinjoberries." Winger gestured to a bush of bright green berries.

"They're pretty good too." I said as I tried them.

Soon we were running around, eating every berry we saw. Then I decided to grab some fish, which proved to be easy considering they hung out in the shallows. After a fish feast we played a few rounds of volleyrock (Winger winning by 2 points.)

"We should probably get going, the sun is going down." I said.

"Wait! I want to show you one more thing." He said back. I looked over at the two large rocks. She should be there.

"Ok, but I'll be a second." I told Winger. He nodded as I trotted behind the rocks.