Mcginnis Pt. 3

You stared at the sky through the window as you laid in bed. You were still beyond pissed but you at least got to be lazy all day. No one really bothered you unless it was Alfred giving you food or the others checking in on you. You had made it clear you weren't in the mood for talking or listening. If this imprisonment was good for anything, it gave you time to think. You didn't really realize just how much baggage you were carrying until you were able to think about it.

Your mom, the meta gene, being trapped in the past, having the possibility that you may have been responsible for the trafficking of human lives. Everything. Jason, Wally, the Titans, Bruce. Your head began to spin everytime you thought about it. You spent most of the time asleep trying to rest. You and Alfred had learned that your injuries were much worse than originally thought.

Your external injuries healed fine but has it turns out, the internal injuries you had gotten from months ago never even had time to heal. All the way back to your first fight against Witch Boy. Since they never healed properly dude to you pushing yourself, the beatdown from the Future Asshats finally broke you. The fact that you were even able to stand was a miracle.

You had gotten phone calls here and there from everyone like Lilith, Virgil, and even Billy. You never answered though which earned you an earful from Helena when she was finally able to visit you. She lectured you about letting others help but you ignored her leading to a fight which only added on the other crap you were dealing with. She left angry while you just rolled over and fell asleep.
----------
Terry wondered the streets aimlessly while trying his best to blend in. He was calm, he had been prepped for stuff like this. Bruce gave him everything he needed and then some in the suit which was still tucked away under his street wear. The plan was simple. Go to Wayne Manor, find Bruce, explain the situation, don't mess with the past too much. Easy. Now if only he knew where the Manor was. Past Gotham was so vastly different than his time it was easy to get lost.

Terry: Maybe if I can fly up and get a better view of the place I can find the Manor. Or at least some places I can recognize.

He looked around and found a building that looked tall enough. He ended up on the top as he quickly changed into his suit and flew up into the sky. As he looked at the city below he realized just how dirty everything was. He ended up finding a statue which he recognized and went from there. He ended up flying past a building with a large W on top.

Terry: Wayne Enterprise. So Powers still hasn't merged. Good to know.

What he didn't know was that that on the top floor was a man watching, very pissed off. Terry continued on his path until something gripped his leg and pulled him down.

Terry: Ah!

He landed on a nearby roof. He looked at his ankle and saw that a metal claw like thing was attached to it.

Terry: Oh no.

From below came Batman. A very mad looking Batman. Terry stood up and turned to face him.

Terry: Guess we're skipping step one.

Batman marched towards him.

Batman: I told you to stay at the Manor.

Terry: Huh?

Batman didn't respond. He grabbed Terry's shoulder and flipped him over his shoulder.

Terry: The hell Bruce?! I just want to talk! My name is...

Batman: This isn't the time for games Y/N. You're hurt and if you won't listen I'll make sure you can't leave.

Terry stood up ready for a fight but still tried to reason with him.