we should meet often(chap 6)

I was thinking about Aditya all the time, the words said by him were ringing in my mind...yeah I know I do like him but what if he is faking his liking towards me boys can do anything to get a girl but I saw hurt in his eyes today when I rejected his him ...
Please somebody help me out..
I can't concentrate on my studies too what should I do ..
If he will come to me now I will tell him to stay away from me, I guess this would be better.
"Maya baby what are you thinking is there any problem, should I help you "my father asked with concern .
I got out of my trance and looked at him..."no papa I was just thinking about some designs to draw."I said ... smiling
"Ohk beta,if you need my help ask me beta"he said keeping his hand on my head.
"Yes papa"I said.

Then after drawing some designs for my project I slept peacefully.
Next day I was sitting in the class when our seniors arrived I was busy first with my book then Aditi told me that Rohan and Aditya were there in the class so I looked up from the book and saw that Aditya was looking at me.
Now he is making me feel like I am a villain and not accepting this sweet handsome boy.
"As the captain of football team I Rohan Khanna would like to welcome you all to our college ,as seniors we are always there to help you and we would like a football team from this class so if you are interested then plz give your names to me or Aditya today in the break time."he said to all of us.

"What do you say Maya do you want to enroll your name in football"she asked me.
"Nopes I am not interested in football, what about you"I asked her.
"I think I am gonna go for it as you know I love football "she said.
"Yup you should definitely go for it and win a trophy."I said knowing how good she plays football. When we were in school she was football team captain and she also won trophy and I was always interested in either throwball or volleyball and I was also won trophies for that games.
It was break time when Aditi decided to go and give her name for football and obviously she won't go alone so she dragged me by my hand to the third floor where there was desk for it.
We reached there and I saw many boys and girls were there for giving names we had to wait in a que .
Then finally our turn came and I saw Rohan was writing names and Aditya was sitting beside him asking for other details..
"Aditi Sharma"she said and Rohan looked up and smiled looking at her..
Something is going between this two and I need to ask it to Aditi .
Then she gave her other details to Aditya who was genuinely writing it .
Then Rohan asked me "you won't enroll in it Maya"
"Nahh football is not my cup of tea "I said.
"I can teach you if you want, just enroll your name"Aditya said.
"Do it Maya we will be together in it like always"Aditi said pleading me and I couldn't deny looking at her face
"Ohk write it"I said and Aditi literally jumped on me .
"Maya Malhotra"I said and he wrote it.
We were leaving and I was stopped by Aditya called my name.
"Yes"I asked.
"I know I was acting like a fool yesterday I literally forced you for a relationship and I am sorry for that.."he said expecting an answer from me.
"It's ohk no problem"I said smiling.
"Friends"he forwarded his hand.
This time I joined my hands with him he was surprised too and we smiled at each other ...
"So now that we are friends let me give you all a treat" he said.
And then we went to the restaurant for his treat.
"football practice will start from tommorow be ready."Aditya said looking at me.
"I know some basics that's it "Maya said.
"I am there for you. "I'll teach you"Aditya said keeping his hands on mine.
"Maya I guess you forgot me I can also teach you very well.."Aditi said.
"Ohk guys you both teach her... Now let's talk about something else ...right aditi"Rohan said and Aditi got nervous.
"What is it adi"I asked her.
"I proposed Aditi and she said yes"Rohan said looking at Maya. She was mute for a bit the spoke.

"See Rohan I won't say anything but please keep that in mind that if you truly love her then only keep this relationship otherwise break it at this instance ... because if she comes to me afterwards saying that you hurt her you won't be spared ,I love her alot and won't see tears in her eyes"I said with little anger in my voice.
"Don't scare me with those eyes ..and yeah I truly love her..I will never hurt her..I promise."he said promising me.
"Yes Maya he truly loves her"Aditya said.
"Ohk then"
"What about you Maya don't you think you should accept Aditya too there are only few months left and they will have the degree in there hand and they will leave the college"Aditi said.
I felt something In my heart listening to that Aditya will leave the college.
"Where were you lost"Aditi said snapping her fingers in front of my eyes.
"Nowhere "I said and covered my sadness with a smile.
"Then what you say about aditya"this time Rohan asked.
"I need time"I said.
Then we started another topic and then I am glad they didn't asked me anything about Aditya.
We got out of the restaurant and Aditya asked me.."do you need a lift I can drop you"
"Ohk"I said yess because I felt to say that.
"Where is aditi"I asked sitting in the car.
"Rohan will drop her"he said.
"Ohk"I said.
"Maya I don't wanna force you in something but I just wanted to ask, "do you feel something for me."he asked looking at me for a second and then diverted his towards the road.
"You are a good and sweet guy Aditya but I have never had a boyfriend because I stay away from these things because I feel they are distraction ...but answering your question I would like to say yeah I like you"I don't know from where I got this courage but I said this to him.
"Thank you for Your answer "he said smiling carzily .
I also blushed at his reaction.
Then I saw my house was near so I stopped him because I don't want my parents to know about it .
"My house is here"I said and he stopped the car.
"We should meet often"he said and I smiled and waved him bye and then he left.
And then I also walked home.