nightmares(chap 12)

*2 years later*
She woke up in the middle of night all covered with sweat. She had the nightmare that was haunting her from past 2 years and he is the reason who made her nights sleepless. She was living just for the sake of her parents to support them. Her life was ended long back .she was living her life like an alive dead body.

Her nights were sleepless because of that one person whom she loved the most and who hurted her the most. Thinking of her past was killing her like hell .
She started sobbing very badly remembering the moments spent with him. She again laid on the bed and tried to sleep but sleep was far away from her eyes so she got up and walked towards the window watching the black sky covered with stars....she remembered him, the nights spend with him ..
After some time she slept cause she had work to do in morning and if she wont sleep her mother will ask her so many questions which she can't answer thinking this she slept

*
"Maya. wake up child... you are getting late for your work.. c'mon get ready for your work..get up fast or I am coming.. Hearing this Maya woke up and walked towards bathroom .

She saw her self in mirror puffed red eyes ,swollen cheeks this is just because she cried and slept.. She hurriedly washed her face and did her morning shores and started getting ready.. she came down to the kitchen for breakfast "Maya what Happened to your eyes....look at yourself ...are you hiding something from me .... I'm your mother... you can share it with me beta" Her mother said with concern. "No mom, I was just tired last night and slept late that's why I'm looking like this" she said remembering the night but smiled looking at her mother. She started to eat breakfast.

Tring tring... The door bell rang ...

Maya opened the door to find aditi at thr doorstep standing waiting for her.. "You idiot what were you doing ..I'm standing here from past 10 mins and you not even worried about me ha come fast we are getting late dont you remember girl we have work to do how can you forget your responsibility and get this late...she said without even a pause.
"Control adi I was just coming... wait I'll just get my bag and we will leave". Maya said and left for getting her bag. She got her bag and left biding her mom good bye ..

*At office*

"Maya again you cried...where did my brave Maya have gone who never even cried once in her life.... Maya plz try to understand I Know that it hurts but what can we do EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON... he was just a bad dream ,you have your whole life ahead you, plz move on and enjoy your life....I am there with you and yeahhh this Sunday we are going to mall for shopping...yipeeeeee....said Aditi in excitement.

"No way .. I have my work to do beside..you know we have to work hard so that we can get a chance to visit other companies for making our success.. so I have my project to do and yeahhh I can't come for shopping...said Maya boring her face.

"You have to come or else Ill kidnap you and do whatever I wanna do with you...said aditi chuckling.
"Ohk I LL come HAPPY NOW.. said Maya unwillingly..
"Thanks my bestie ...love you and keep doing your work..bye "she said and left to her cabin.
Myra work as a fashion designer and assistant to her boss Mr khurana , he is very kind man and he only took Maya's interview and selected her for the Post in his company.
But Maya and other candidates are given opportunity to go to other branch of the company for better post as they had done very well in their jobs.
So Maya was also glad for the opportunity.
It's not that she doesn't love her job but who will miss the promotion and job of next level.
She was happy hearing that she got the opportunity.

I know you might be Wondering about Aditi and Rohan.
They are still the happy couple.....and the good news is they are getting married next month.
Alot of things have happened in this span of time Rohan talked to her parents personally they were so happy to get such a good person for there daughter then they got engaged and now getting married in future...I am very happy for them.