Enter: Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata POV:

"Hi I'm Hina-"

"Get away from me DEMON!"

I still don't understand why they call me demon, but hi I'm Hinata Hyuuga and this is my story!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to the academy late again, I just got finished pranking Saru-chan, who is the third Hokage, someday I wanna be Hokage. I pass by Sasuke Uchiha, my crush, he's awesome!!! He was racing with Sai, they like competing for Sakura's heart... I hate when he does that, when will he just notice me, She doesn't even like him!!! We reach the class, "Hey Sasuke-kun!" He ignored me... that hurts. "Sakura-chan!!!" He yells out her name. Literally the whole fanboy population go over there, what hurts the most is that she ignores them and they think she's still awesome. They only like her for her looks. I sigh and sit down next to her, next thing you know...

"Hey Hinata that seat is for me so BACK OFF!" Sasuke yelled. My heart hurts so much.

The whole fanboy population crowds and starts arguing, here are some I know..

Shikamaru Nara- The person who isn't afraid to speak their mind, he's really bossy and violent.

Sai (Lastname Unknown)- Gossip boy and rivals with Sasuke-kun.

Suigestu Hozuki- Possesive, always clings to Sakura

Sasuke Uchiha- The king of Sakura's fanboy population, possesive, clingy, all the names you could use.

I climb on the desk, sit right in front of Sakura and say, " What's so important about you huh?" We're eyeing each other until...

I get pushed forward by the boy infront of me, ME AND SAKURA ARE KISSING!!! We wipe our mouths as I hear Sasuke say something, "Hinata..." He cracked his knuckles, I gulped. Next thing you know Sasuke's sitting in between me and Sakura and I have a black eye. Iruka sensei comes in... BUT HE'S 20 MINUTES LATE!!! " All right class today were gonna decide Genin teams!!"

In the back I hear the fanboys saying, "I wanna be with Sakura-chan!", "Ihope I get Sakura-chan!!!", "Back off she's MY Sakura-chan!", "YOUR SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!" When will they stop...

"Team 1- ....

(TIME SKIP BY SAKURAS EMO ASS)

Team 7- Hinata Hyuuga... 'I gulp', Sasuke Uchiha... ' I shout YEAH, and Sasuke groans', and Sakura Haruno.", ' now it was my turn to groan and Sasuke's turn to yell'

I hear in the back, "Duckbutts with our forehead/Sakura-chan' They call her forehead but with respect because she's still 'hot' as the guys say, all girls are jealous of her.

"Team 8- Naruto Uzumaki, 'It's the guy whose always spying on me!!!' Shino Aburame, and Kiba Inuzuka

Team 9- Suigestu Hozuki, Karin Uzumaki and Jugo

Team 10-Shikamaru Nara, Sai and Karui,

But first before you go on your teams you have to preform the transformation and clone jutsu because HINATA pulled another prank on the hokage."

"HINATA!" "We always have to pay for her mistakes/pranks!" "If she wasn't here maybe things would be better!"

"Well first up, Sasuke Uchiha"

Sasuke transformed into Iruka and then made a clone of him.... "DID YOU SEE THAT SAKURA-CHAN!!!" I hear. " Next up Sakura Haruno." I hear cheers and she made her way up. SHhe turned into Iruka and then made THREE clones of him. "WOAH SAKURA THATS MY GIRL!!!" "YOUR GIRL!?!?!?!?!?"

After everyone went up it was my turn, these are my worst jutsu's oh no!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter complete, sorry it's kinda short and it took forever for me to publish, I just had so many things going on (stop lying to yourself I was watching a anime) and I'm still going to continue writing Haikyuu!! Headcannons