Meeting Obito-Sensei

Hinata POV:

Man I have too stay after class!! At least we get to meet our sensei's...

THREE HOURS

"ITS BEEN THREE HOURS!" "SHUT UP HINATA!" Sasuke-kun shouted, Sakura was sitting down, not doing anything except staring at her reflection in the kunai. Sasuke-kun looked at Sakura for the next 2 hours, and then....

"Sorry I'm late... But I brought Dango!"

Sakura's Pov:

I wake up early to go to class to meet my teammates, but instead, I find myself looking into the mirror. I've never thought of myself as pretty like the guys told me. I hated my long pink hair, but whenever I wanted to cut it I just couldn't. It reminded me too much of them, my mother, my father, and my brother, Sora. I've hated Sora with a burning passion ever since that night. Blood was everywhere in the compound. My parents always disliked Sora, they didn't want him as the clan heir, I could see why he killed them. But his treatment was better that my saying to the least.

I was beaten as I was told to get better, I was held with kunai's to my neck. I get to class as we wait for our sensei's. Hinata decides to play a prank on them, a few minutes pass as I hear someone coming down the hall.

"Sorry I'm late, but I brought Dango's"

The eraser fell on his head. " My first impression of you all, I hate you."