Enter: Sasuke Uchiha!

Sasuke's POV:

I don't really remember much from last night but...

"Sasu-cakes!!! Wake up!!!" "Mom let me sleep!" She looks at me worried, "Sasu, how long were you up last night?" I look at her, " I don't remember much from last night" "Well okay then get up, it's your last day at the academy!!" "Okay mom!"

I change, say hello to everyone and make my way to the academy. On my way I spot Sai, my friend/rival. He was the one when people made fun of my hair, he made me more confident then ever. "How's it going duckbutt?" "Nothing much sai-pig." he's in LOVE with pigs I don't know why.

I start to walk faster as he's competing with my speed. Eventually, we start running, "FIRST!" We both yell as we make it into the academy, I hear someone say my name but I ignore them. I scan the room until, "SAKURA-CHAN!!!" I yell. All of the boys and me run up to her, as soon as i'm about to sit down next to her, "Hinata that seat is for me so, BACK OFF!!!" I shout, she climbs on the desk and says, "What's so special about you, huh?" They stare at each other until the boy behind Hinata pushes her forward and... THEIR KISSING!!! "Hinata..." I see her gulp, I punch her in the face and then take the seat next to Sakura. We get put on our genin teams but first we have to practice jutsus because of Hinata pranking Lord Third.

We all went and then it was Hinata's turn. She transforms into a dude that made most of the girls swoon and tried to do the clone jutsu, but it ended up looking like this.

 She transforms into a dude that made most of the girls swoon and tried to do the clone jutsu, but it ended up looking like this

(Just imagine this as hinata)

(This is the boy she turned into)

I mean, the boy was pretty good, I look over at Sakura and make sure she's not swooning. She was just looking at it, not doing anything. Thank god she didn't swoon. The clone on the other hand was HORRIBLE! Iruka-sensei was so mad that he gave her a punishment, to clean up the class when were done meeting our sensei's. We all still became genin sure, but Hinata failed and she still became a genin. Father told me if someone fails, that means they don't deserve what they got. I look at my headband, then at mom and brother, who are here celebrating at the front gate of the academy with me. I look around to see Hinata, who doesn't have a family, on the swing at the front of the academy, and Sakura whose sitting on the roof. Huh? Maybe her parents couldn't make it.

We decide to spend lunch separately, though I was looking for Sakura. I eventually give up, I sat down as I see Sakura staring at me from the front, "Your hair looks so perfect I could run my fingers threw it. " I look up with her as she comes to sit next to me. "Or at least that's what Hinata would say" I look back down, thinking she's just messing with me. "What do you think of Hinata?" I decide to say the what I think, "I think Hinata has had a rough life, but she ends up doing pranks and that makes her look bad, second, I probably wouldn't date her anyway." I see her look at the floor and then close her eyes. She leans in.

YESSSS! I'M HAVING MY FIRST KISS WITH SAKURA! Right before we close the gap, she runs and says, "I'll be back!" Huh that's weird, maybe all girls are like this.

She comes back and looks at me, "Sakura are you ready to finish where we left off?" I pucker my lips up, she stands infront of me and say's, "What do you think of Hinata?" "Sakura, I already told you. She's a parentless freak who does bad because she had no parents to teach her." She turns and walks off, "Well at least you have parents!" She yells as she walks off. Huh thats weird. I waited 30 minutes before we had to go back inside, I see everyone in the class, but only 9 sensei's were there, I saw a lady who was smoking, a man with red eyes, and a lot more.

Three Hours Later...

"WHEN IS HE GONNA GET HERE!"
Hinata screams, "SHUT UP HINATA!" I shout.

Sakura-Chan sat down, as I sat down too.

————————————————————————

Sorry this one took a while, I was caught up with stuff... so I'll try to write another and publish it tomorrow.
                                                    -Moonlight