-chains-

I could hardly see anything when my eyes opened the room was pitch black as I looked around standing up I could hear the rattle of chains as I went to walk forward I was jolted back the lights slowly turned on and there all three of them stood behind a large sheet of glass that went wall to wall. The only way out was a metal door. I was glaring at all three of them before Izuku walked forwards followed by Todoroki who wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's shoulders. I hissed at them and izuku chuckled.

"I really was hoping you wouldn't be so. What's the word ah reluctant dear sister. Had you just fell into the role like an obedient doll this would have been so much easier but I suppose you've made this so much more interesting. Kacchan really does hate to do this don't you kacchan?" izuku hummed, turning his head slightly to look at the ash-blond.

"Shut up nerd. The bitch can take care of her own damn screw up" I decided to take a seat leaning against the cold wall.

"Fuck you midoriya izuku... your insane, whatever she did to you... you dont have the right to take it out on me. Whatever she did isn't me. If you don't like how I am then... send me home." he sighed clicking his tongue. His eyes lit glowing before chuckling to me. I gasped growling at him just like before the room and people around me disappeared. I stared at nothing for a bit before people took form and I was gasping for air. Every muscle in my body was in agony. I stared for a long time. The image wasn't how it was before. This time I looked heartless. Before me just like before stood my friends but this time I saw from the corner of my eyes my brother rushing towards me. I watched as the me in the situation went to... give a fatal blow to my katsuki with a sick expression and tears streaming down her face. I watched as before anything a splat of red across me in this vision and the boy dropped to the floor followed by a screech. Then with that a loud explosion and another scream. It faded away leaving me coughing on my side gasping for air. Izuku stood staring at me.

"You're no fun, still the same thing. A few adjustments sure but you still struggle. You really are only afraid of doing that to the ones you love. Such a weak brat" he growled and I glared at him.

"Fuck, you" I spat as he walked off.

Katsuki stayed leaning against the corner of the room looking through the glass at me. "He's pissed off. He doesn't normally use this quirk more than once on a person. You really pissed him off. You really do need to learn your place princess" he didn't allow me time to reply before he left