Love What a joke

(Tyler's POV)

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed it was the best sleep I ever had well considering I used to sleep on a box with sheets that I called a bed but now I'm in this this king sized bed with a huge apartment sized room with a see through glass door to see the forest but others can't see inside I was in heaven. But a part of me felt empty like I was missing something then I remembered Jackson slept in here but now he was gone. I could stay here forever.

Then there was a knock at the door that reminded me to wake up from my heaven and remember reality this is temporary never get attached.

"Come In", I said in a whisper knowing with werewolf heightened hearing they could hear.

"Um are we going to talk about his", he asked narrowing his gaze on me.

I tried to play it off I didn't know what he was talking about so I said," what do you mean Jack"

"You know what I mean Tyler", he said sadness lacing in his voice.

"Look I'm sorry I bothered you and your pack I'll be gone in a few days"

He looked so hurt I said those words but I didn't want to be a burden that I was on my own family.

"Please don't I can't handle it again I'm broken, damaged goods please don't leave", he said with pleading eyes.

I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looks when he begs and gave in.

"Fine, under one condition"

"Anything", he said smiling like a little kid who got their most prized possession. When he said anything he looked like he would hand over the pack just for me to stay one night but I didn't take advantage.

"I want someone to take me shopping"

"I can have my sister take you is that okay, she can be ready to go"

"Perfect"

With that I looked through my bag and pulled out some high waist shorts Amy gave me as a gift with some other clothes.

Even though she did that to me I still loved her like a sister I told her forever we will be friends no matter what and meant it.

I was just a tiny bit "angry" well furious she did that to me but realized she hasn't found her mate yet and is probably just lonely.

"More like horny", my wolf muttered.

It's okay I forgive her she probably is going through something.

After I finished getting dressed I went down stairs to see all the guys staring at me with lust and the girls glaring.

I kind of felt naked so I went upstairs to see I had a growth spurt and developed more like at first I was a B cup now I'm a D

God help me. So I decided to go without a bra and put on some long skinny jeans that were now capris.

I then took one of my debit cards out and went down stairs to see the guys still staring at me with lust and ran back upstairs and busted into someone.

Luckily it wasn't jack he would be furious about me showing my figure and blah blah possessive mate I wasn't ready to give a chance yet he had to earn my trust, but this girl kind of looked like him and made me feel at home.

So I got up and said, "Hi"

She then replied and said "I have a bra your size unless you want to go around like that I don't think cough*Jack* cough would like that", she said smirking.

I looked at her with pleading eyes and she took that as a yes so she handed be a bra so I quickly grabbed it and ran into the bathroom and fixed my shirt.

When I came out she was sitting on the bed reading a magazine

"Finally I thought you were sleep", I could already tell we were going to get along just by her personality.

When we got to the car I asked her to stop by the bank I then got out and went up to the man and asked him to take out 3 million he looked at me like I was playing a joke.

So I handed him my card and ID and told him to proceed.

After he was done looking at me crazy he almost had a heart attack looking at some of the money I had on my card and gave me an apologetic smile while I smirked.

I looked back at Jacks sister to find her looking the same

"Close your mouth don't want to catch flies"

She just playfully glared at me

When we got in the car I asked, "want to play 21 questions"

"Sure", she replied.

"What's your name?"

"Juliet"

"Awe Romeo Juliet"

She rolled he eyes

then asked," how about you"

"Names Tyler don't say it's a boy name because I don't care"

"Okay grumpy is there anywhere you want to go in particular"

"Yea can you take me to a car dealership?"

"Alright captain"

"Aye aye captain"

30 Minutes Later....................

"Hello mam what can I help you with", he was looking around seeing if there was a man here.

Sexist ass I could tell Juliet was thinking the same thing.

"Um yes I want a Black Lamborghini, and a red Ducati 1199 Superleggera.

The most expensive fancy car you have." I said smirking while he was looking at me in disbelief.

"You know you have to pay for this"

"Cash or credit", the man said trying to examine me.

"Cash", I said looking at his dropped mouth.

"Here you go have a nice day I would like these vehicle's delivered by 4:oo without a scratch"

"Yes mam have a nice day"

"OKAY"

With that Juliet and I set off to the mall.We first went to Victoria secret and wiped out the store as for the mall.

After that we got  makeovers and our hair done I decided to get red highlights to compliment my golden hair which now glistened in the sun and Juliet died her blond hair raven black which made her look creapy but sexy.

I decided to change into a white summer dress that made me look innocent and wear some combat boots to make me look badass and some ripped stockings that made me look sexy.

When I got to the pack house I got pulled into and bear hug I couldn't escape by Jackson I sighed in contents then pulled away and remembered not to get attached.

I then went outside to see all my cars were here like I wanted it was time to have some fun so why not go to the club I went shopping for a reason.

While Jackson and the rest of the guys were staring at my cars with lust I went upstairs to get ready.