Introduction

(Tyler's POV)

The sun was shining through the windows causing my eyes to flutter open and adjust to the sunlight.

I then turned around to see my handsome mate looking so inncoent in his sleep his lips were full and plump his hair looked like it was soft at touch and his V-line.

I need to stop, just as I looked away he looked up and smiled luckily he didn't see me checking him out.

"LIKE WHAT YOU SEE "

I couldn't help it when my cheeks started turning red so I turned my face so he couldn't see me and just like that he had me pinned against the wall and told me never to hide my face from him.

I could easily take him down but decided not to ruin his pride just yet.

Today I am being accepted into Jackson's pack I can't wait, that reminds me what is the name of his pack.

"Um Jackson quick question what is the name if your pack"

"THE ROYAL BLOOD PACK"

"With the thought of this I passed out"

____________________________________________

"Tyler wake up please"

The doctor said as I started to sit up.

"What happened"

"You passed out when you heard our pack name"

"You need to rest so you will be ready for the new pack introduction"

"But-"

""NO buts now lay down"

"Fine but only because your the doctor"

3 hours later

"HEY WAKEY WAKEY TYLER"

"SHUT UP GO AWAY "

"WOAH SOMEONES CRANKY"

"YEA I AM NOW SCRAM"

"IS THAT ANYWAY TO TALK TO YOUR BESTFRIEND"

"SORRY BUT I NEEDED MY BEATY SLEEP"

"Okay anyway let's get you dressed up for the pack introduction we are going to have to get you dressed for a bonfire"

"Do I have to go"

I said with my best puppy eyes that work on everyone.

"NO....NO I mean YES you have to go"

"Fine"

After going back to the room and taking my shower I decided to wear my bathing suit under my dress which was a whit lace summer dress with some high heels. when I was done I decided to go all natural no makeup since I'm gowing swimming.

When I went down stairs Jackson was standing by the sluts with one of his hands on her waist and his face in her neck.

My wolf was hurt at first but she recovered and we put our wall back up.

I decided to take my care to the location rather than riding with him.

So I told Juliet what happened and she was ready to beat his ass but told her not to and she suprisingling listened but I knew she had something planned.

We then drove my Lamborghini to the location were the pack would be having the bond fire.

When we went there I stared at it in aww of its beauty.

Finally everyone got here and it was time to start the Pack member ceremony.

I was so scared that the pack might not accept me so I took a drink of what was at the bar little did I know my wolf accepted the alcohol which now means I'm kinda drunk.