Explination

(Tyler's POV)

 "What do you want to talk about"?

A part of me already knew but I don't think I'm ready to be completely honest with anyone yet.

 "I want to talk about your past"

 "What’s there to talk about it's just my past I’m completely over it"

 I said lying but he could see right past it. Before he could ask another question I started to run I just wanted forget my life the pain, heartbreak and most of all my mate.

 I say I’m over him but I’m not, he stole a piece of my heart and it still hurts when he has sex with other girls I can feel it.

 I just couldn’t hold it in any more I dropped to the floor and started to cry.

I kept my feelings bottled up my whole life I just needed to release before I could process what was happening I was lifted by a strong pair of muscular hands that I could feel the sparks every time he touched me and knew it was Jackson.

My wolf missed her mate and wanted to be with him and for this one day in my life I let my walls down.

I told him everything about my life my story how I found out I was adopted my mate and Amy.

The only thing I didn’t tell him was about my powers and what happened after Stephan rejected me but I knew he knew I wasn’t telling him something.

I asked him can I train with the pack and can he introduce me as a regular pack member first so I can get to know everyone before I become Luna.

He agreed to let me train with the pack and said if I was strong enough I could fill the third in command position.

I then fell asleep in his arms with the feeling my heart was being fixed by his love.