Chapter Thirty-Two: Flowers

"I need to take I need some space I need a break 

You need a break We off the chain 

This Can't be love this can't be war and rain drops 

That turn into tears falling 

 As far as I know don't what the hold up is we just cannot 

Hold up Your words don't mean a thing,

 You messed up everything, you can't fix with roses 

 Fuck flowers, fuck flowers, what flowers?

They're pretty and all but I'm scared by the thorns on those Flowers
F*ck Flowers
What flowers?

-Iyla (Flowers)

Kae:

"So, what do you know about fighting for the most part?" Yut questioned me as he did a walk around on me. I was in some shorts, a t-shirt and completely barefoot. Yut was a Muay Thai trainer here at the center and he was originally from Thailand. He was really physically fit, I mean as fit as a Thai boxer could be, with abs and everything. He seemed quite intrigued that he would be training me when Coi introduced us he was surprised that I was a girl.

"I did a lot of kickboxing and stuff," I responded.

Yut nodded, "Oh yeah...and what level would you say you are on?" He inquired.

I shrugged, "Not sure...but I did manage to break a nose once." I replied.

He gave me a slight nod, "I can train you... but it's one thing to be about the physical, but an entirely different world comes to play when it comes to the mental. You have to push yourself." He said to me seriously.

I nodded. I could push myself.

"Okay, let's get started."

If I thought boxing was hard, well just warming up for Muay Thai was probably that on steroids. We didn't get to punch anything that first day. I was up doing core workouts, jumping rope, and drills to warm my muscles and get my stamina up. By the end of the day, I was a sack of human sweat. I didn't think it was possible to sweat as much as I did, but I did. It also could explain why the floors of the gym were always pretty wet, everyone just seemed to be dripping every second and minute.

"You did good, Kae...but you need to start eating to get your weight up. You need the energy to train and most importantly to pack powerful punches and kicks. Do you understand?" Yut explained to me.

I nodded.

Crap. How many cookies and chips was I supposed to eat?

"No junk food." He said almost sensing what I was thinking.

I deflated, now I couldn't have my snacks, what kind of hell center was this?

Yut ended up giving me a specific meal plan according to my weight and apparently, I had to eat five smaller meals within the day instead of just the one I would have a day at the dinner. With this extensive list and meal guide, I was going to have to make a trip to the grocery store after this.

No drinking celebration for me then.

"Man are they going to work you to the bone." Happy Kae said to me.