Chapter Sixty-Two: Collard Greens

"Nights like this I'm a knight like this,

sword in my hand, I fight like this
And I'm more than a man, I'm a god bitch, touché, en garde
Toupée drop and her two tits pop, out of that tank top and bra
And when I say "Doo Doo Doo Doo!" Bitch, that be K. Dot
She want some more of this - I give her more of this, I owe her this
In fact, I know she miss the way I floored this, I'm forgis
I know my Houston partners, drop a four on this, and focus
And slow it down, alright, let me blow this bitch
I'm famous, I blame this on you, cash in the mirror
Hang in my penthouse roof, skyline the clearest
Watch it, your optics, poppin' out, you look the weirdest
Pop my top on the 105 head with no power steering, ah!

Oh, oh, luxury
Chidi-ching-ching could buy anything, cop that
Oh, oh, collard greens
Three degrees low, make it hot for me, drop that
Oh, oh, down with that shit
Drink this, smoke this, get down with the shit, aye
Oh, oh, down with the shit
Cop this, pop this, down with the shit."'

-ScHoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar (Collard Greens)

Kae:

I was running. Very fast. My feet pounded the pavement of the grounds that my father owned. We were back in Iran after that trip to Dubai; it was fun, I got proposed to and I would always remember that. But we were back now and it felt things were getting a little more serious. I still wasn't quite sure what my father was doing with Andrei and I wasn't being pushy by asking, just watching and observing.

In reality, I wasn't just running to work the sweat off of me. I was looking for the place where my father was keeping Alexei captive. It had been over a month and some change and I knew he was keeping him alive, nothing on my father screamed that he murdered him; I think he liked the idea of keeping him in there to do whatever he pleased with him and I was determined to go down there myself, to finally speak to him.

I continued running, my eyes scanning the different buildings that I had slightly become accustomed too, none of them looked like the kind of place you hid your enemies to torture him; surely enough it had to be somewhere underground, hidden from view. My father's palace was aesthetically pleasing, I'm sure he wouldn't leave an eye-sore like a dungeon out for people to view as "out of place" and a disgrace to the hard work his designers probably put in building this massive compound.

My feet pushed and pushed as I quickly surveyed the areas of the exterior that I had not yet touched since first coming to Iran. The heat of the sun pounded on my skin and furthered the sweating my body was producing with all the physical activity that I had allotted myself to perform. The sounds of my feet crunching against the small rocks and sand around me was a motivating factor to keep going for it until I found it.

Until I found him.

But then my feet began slowing down, something was in the distance.

No, not something... people.

The curiosity got the best of me, I slightly jogged as I began approaching the distant figures. I finally reached close enough that I saw my father, Mahid, Iman, and a group of my father's men gathered a man who was tied up at the hands and feet, kneeling. He had a blindfold on his face as he faced the opposite of where everyone stood.

I knew immediately what was happening here.

An execution.

Upon the ceasing of my footsteps, my father's gaze turned over to look at me. His tone was very neutral, but also strictly serious. He said nothing to me as he turned his gaze back to Mahid who he had handed a gun to. "We've gone over this Mahid, you're too old to not have been through this already." He said to my brother. What was he talking about? I continued studying the scene around me, there had to be a reason my father was executing this man. Where did he pull him out from? How long had he been here?